PDA

View Full Version : This whole thing is going to boil down to ....

Earthquake Enyart
10-07-2002, 06:55 PM
Division games.

We are 2-3. We have 6 non division games left (Detroit, Houston, Cincinnati, Kansas City, Green Bay, and San Diego). Say we go 4-2 in those. That makes 6-5. The five games left with the Pats, fish, and Jets will decide whether we go 6-10 or 11-5. The key will be where we are compared to the fish and Pats.

Novacane
10-07-2002, 06:59 PM
We go 3-2 in remaining division game and go 9-7.

lordofgun
10-07-2002, 07:35 PM
I'd be happy with 9-7. I certainly didn't expect that before the year began.

shelby
10-07-2002, 07:40 PM
i did:D

too bad we won't make it as a wild card.
:sadwalk:

Mad Bomber
10-07-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Division games.

We are 2-3. We have 6 non division games left (Detroit, Houston, Cincinnati, Kansas City, Green Bay, and San Diego). Say we go 4-2 in those. That makes 6-5. The five games left with the Pats, fish, and Jets will decide whether we go 6-10 or 11-5. The key will be where we are compared to the fish and Pats.

We can win ALL of the out of division games. We'll beat the Jest, but my big worry is if we can beat the pats and their 12th man (check my avatar). The fish, unfortunately, have a damned good team this year. If we lose both games to both the fish and pats and beat the jest, we're 9-7.

Not bad, but we can't hope for any better or any measure of playoff success until we do something about our D. We have an offense that is to be feared, but what we need to do for next year is build a solid defense. I have always thought that we are building toward 2003. I'm pleased with the progress we're making; Drew is far surpassing my expectations for him. This team is actually fun to watch (at least on offense!).

Go Bills! WOOOHOOO!

venis2k1
10-07-2002, 10:57 PM
that week 1 loss gets worse and worse everyday. and will continue to until next time we meet, and beat them.

WG
10-07-2002, 11:21 PM
This team is pure passing game. Yesterday is what happens when the passing game has some flaws in it.

Henry blows. The D blows. STs is average, at best. If Drew plays perfectly we have a chance. If not, we don't.

That's all there is to it. I expect another game or two where he's not at the top of his game. I expect to split the rest. 11 left, 5-7 for 7-9 overall.

Time to try Bryson too! I wanna see what he can do w/ 15+ carries.

venis2k1
10-07-2002, 11:27 PM
neither can do anything without blocks. i suppose the O-line blows too right Wys? you forgot them