PDA

View Full Version : What is your honest opinion about the Raiders offense?

BIG_BAD_BEAR
10-07-2002, 06:59 PM
What's going on peoples?

I haven't posted here in little over a week. I was really curious to find out your opinions on the Raiders offense.

Sorry if it is a sore topic right now. I have a real close bud who is a huge Raiders fan, I'm talking the guy has a set of spiked shoulder pads and a Darth Vader helmet he wears to games. I want to know if this guy has a real reason to be as happy as he has been lately.

From what I've seen the Raiders are for real. What are your thoughts on their offense?

I appreciate any responses.

Novacane
10-07-2002, 07:04 PM
Hi BBB. Looking forward to MNF tonight?

It is really hard to say. They are obviously very good. However our Defense was so bad yesterday I really am not sure. I think we need to wait and see them play a couple respectable D's before we really know how good they are. The defenses they have played so far suck..

Good luck to the bears tonight. Hope you win but let A. green score a couple TD"S. I have him on 2 of my fantasy teams.

Cntrygal
10-07-2002, 07:07 PM
Welcome back. If I was a Raider fan, I'd be estatic with their play. Although they had alot of penalties (I believe over 100 yards worth), you really couldn't tell. Their offense is hot, Special Teams dangerous, and D very tough. IMO, they are the team to beat.

RedEyE
10-07-2002, 07:14 PM
They are an extremely well rounded team that has yet to play a decent defense. The Raiders will make the playoffs and may even take things a little further.

venis2k1
10-07-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
Welcome back. If I was a Raider fan, I'd be estatic with their play. Although they had alot of penalties (I believe over 100 yards worth), you really couldn't tell. Their offense is hot, Special Teams dangerous, and D very tough. IMO, they are the team to beat.

i couldn't agree more, the top 5 teams in the league IMO are:

1. raiders
2. Broncos
3. Dolphins
4. Chargers
5. Bucs
honerable mention: pats

Novacane
10-07-2002, 07:18 PM
I am not sure the Chargers belong in the top 5 but other than that you are pretty right on venis.

ArcticWildMan
10-07-2002, 07:19 PM
Pats are barely a top 10 team until they fix their run D problems.

Ebenezer
10-07-2002, 10:20 PM
This just in...Raiders offense is really good.