Check it out at http://www.wnsafm.com
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

why don't you type out some high points...:madshake:

some of us can't get radio at work...even on the internet.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Hopefully JJ is recording it. I'll have to get a recorder myself soon enough!

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

There may be another candidate or two....you never know. Jim Fassel did a very good job in his interview. Right now we have no leading candidate. All the candidates did a good job and anyone of them could be the next coach....Marv Levy? I have no comment on that. It's between him and Mr. Wilson. Modrak is not going anywhere. Tom has expressed to me that he wants to stay here and get this situation corrected. He likes it here and Tom wants to help us out.....Coaching experience doesn't matter. What matters is that we make the right choice this time. People like our team and our organization. There is a lot to offer. If we say, we have to have this and that, we eliminate people and could eliminate a future Andy Reid, or Bill Belichick. There are always hidden gems out there. Time Table? The time table is when we feel we have the right coach. It may be next week, it may be a couple of weeks. The thing that will decide this is when we find the next coach of the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
            why don't you type out some high points...:madshake:

some of us can't get radio at work...even on the internet.
            If you have a little bit of patience.

Comment

• TypicalBill
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
              There may be another candidate or two....you never know. Jim Fassel did a very good job in his interview. Right now we have no leading candidate. All the candidates did a good job and anyone of them could be the next coach....Marv Levy? I have no comment on that. It's between him and Mr. Wilson. Modrak is not going anywhere. Tom has expressed to me that he wants to stay here and get this situation corrected. He likes it here and Tom wants to help us out.....Coaching experience doesn't matter. What matters is that we make the right choice this time. People like our team and our organization. There is a lot to offer. If we say, we have to have this and that, we eliminate people and could eliminate a future Andy Reid, or Bill Belichick. There are always hidden gems out there. Time Table? The time table is when we feel we have the right coach. It may be next week, it may be a couple of weeks. The thing that will decide this is when we find the next coach of the Buffalo Bills.

thanks Mike
              For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

No problem!

Comment

• socalfan
                  Old Fogey from Cali
                  • Feb 2003

Mike - can you elaborate on the Marv Levy comment that it is up to Ralph Wilson?

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by socalfan
                    Mike - can you elaborate on the Marv Levy comment that it is up to Ralph Wilson?
                    He basically tried to sway the interview and said that he can't go any farther.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Thank you Mikey.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        Thank you Mikey.
                        No problem Ebby.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Good job Mike.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                            • Aug 2002

In other words TD doesn't want Marv and if he is hired it would be Ralph's decision and TD would soon be (albeit a year or so) out of a job. He realizes that Marv's a fan favorite and is a major in figure in the area which doesn't coincide with TD's "Won't be put an a pedistal" comment during his press conference.

I think he could of used a better phrase than "The thing that will decide this is when we find the next coach of the Buffalo Bills" if that is an actual quote. It makes it sound like they are not happy with any of the canidates they've interviewed and picking one of them would be settling.
                            I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LABillsFan
                              "The thing that will decide this is when we find the next coach of the Buffalo Bills" if that is an actual quote. It makes it sound like they are not happy with any of the canidates they've interviewed and picking one of them would be settling.
                              That is not an exact quote. It was close. I tried to type fast, but missed it, so wrote it in my own words and might have changed that one a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X