PDA

View Full Version : Let's go Titans!!!

Michael82
01-08-2004, 01:18 PM
All I can say is...the best thing to happen would be that the Titans beat the Patriots and then Weis will be able to be interviewed again, or even Crennel. We would get much closer to having a new head coach if the Patriots lose this weekend, plus it would really make my day. :snicker:

The Spaz
01-08-2004, 01:26 PM
Exactly!:up:

Bert102176
01-08-2004, 01:28 PM
me too mikey, me too

ryven
01-08-2004, 01:28 PM
GO TITANS!!!

Michael82
01-08-2004, 01:34 PM
Or something different could happen. The Titans defense could expose the Patriots offense and make it look like crap and therefore, TD keeps that in mind and turns his attention elsewhere. :ontome:

Mr. Miyagi
01-08-2004, 01:48 PM
I hate the Pats anyway. Hope they lose 45-0.

OpIv37
01-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Nothing good can come out of a Titans-Patriots game. I hate both teams with such intensity that I can't stand to see either one win. I'd love to see the Titans losea close game on a botched special teams play for a little poetic justice, but for that to happen NE has to win, and that's very difficult to watch.

A buddy of mine who's a Bills fan told me the other day that the Titans are his second team. I told him to turn in his Bills fan card and never come back.

Halbert
01-08-2004, 02:38 PM
Something very good can come out of the Pats game, and the rest of them. They could win the SB.

Why would that be good? Winning the SB actually hurts a team in the immediate future. It may hurt the Pats quite a bit for next season in several ways.

- Coordinators become hot commodities and bolt, causing a season of adjustment.
- Players salaries rise, causing cap challenges
- Free agent players get more attention from other teams (offset somewhat by the attraction of other FA's to come to NE, but incoming FA's usually don't mean as much to the team as outgoing)
- Everyone makes you their SB during the following season
- lowest draft choice order
- Generaly lethargy of a team following a SB win

I'm rooting for the Pats to take it all. Not happily, mind you.

Mr. Miyagi
01-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Hell no. I hope they lose right away. I couldn't possibly bear seeing pretty boy spoiled brat Brady holding up the trophy one more time. :mad:

The Natrix
01-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
Something very good can come out of the Pats game, and the rest of them. They could win the SB.

Why would that be good? Winning the SB actually hurts a team in the immediate future. It may hurt the Pats quite a bit for next season in several ways.

- Coordinators become hot commodities and bolt, causing a season of adjustment.
- Players salaries rise, causing cap challenges
- Free agent players get more attention from other teams (offset somewhat by the attraction of other FA's to come to NE, but incoming FA's usually don't mean as much to the team as outgoing)
- Everyone makes you their SB during the following season
- lowest draft choice order
- Generaly lethargy of a team following a SB win

I'm rooting for the Pats to take it all. Not happily, mind you.

I agree. Go Pats :eek:

The Natrix
01-08-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix

I agree. Go Pats :eek:

actually, nevermind. I want them to lose. I want Weis to be hired soon so my Fassel nightmares will cease.