• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

A sad part of the 2003 season

He did get the all time sack record, but he sure looked old and washed up trying to get it.

The sack that he made to get the record was a pthetic half sack, where he only had a finger on the guy he sacked (can't remember which game it was), but it sure wasn't a text book sack, and it was very far from the old Bruce we all know and love.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Yeah, but he got the record and he's retired now. No one will remember him as a washed-up Redskin. Everyone will remember him getting 4 sacks in one game wearing Buffalo blue and red.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Halbert
      I'm Not Normal
      • Jul 2002

Better than that lay down Farve gave to Strahan.

So isn't Bruce going to retire a Bill? Maybe they'll do that one-day signing thing next training camp.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Halbert
        Better than that lay down Farve gave to Strahan.

So isn't Bruce going to retire a Bill? Maybe they'll do that one-day signing thing next training camp.
        I'm sure he will. I'd love for him to do like Talley did...have a retirement ceremony in the Fieldhouse before one of the games.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• northernbillfan
          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

That would be sweet justice. Having him retire as a Bill. He deserves it.
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

I'm sure he will have a similar ceremony. I have never seen Bruce be shy about being in the limelight...

Comment

Working...
            X