View Full Version : WNSA Bills Beat Reporter Jeff Morrison on WNSA

Michael82
01-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Check it out here....

http://www.wnsafm.com

(I will try to get a summary of it and put it in this thread.) :D

The Spaz
01-08-2004, 07:55 PM
I'll be listening to as well so if Mikey misses anything I try to fill it in!:up:

Michael82
01-08-2004, 08:05 PM
It's on NOW! :D

Michael82
01-08-2004, 08:16 PM
Mike Mularkey is a progressive, quick thinking man on his feet. Very creative. Tom Donahoe was very thorough with his questions. I believe Tom Coughlin wants to bring in his own OL coach. McNally should be available for Fassel or Mularkey if they want him. Dick LeBeau will interview for the DC at Pittsburgh. The new coach is going to be picking his own staff. Nothing is etched in stone right now with the staff, so you gotta let the coaches interview at other places. As far as more candidates...I wouldn't be surprised if Ferentz or Friedgen are getting talked to, under the radar. But Ferentz has said that he is comfortable where he is. Wade Phillips....DC for NY Jets? DC for Vikings? DC for San Diego? Jim Fassel UPDATE: Jim Fassel had a good interview. Donahoe was going to hire Fassel, but was told some negatives about Fassel that pushed him away. Dick Jauron WOWed him! I don't think he is the leading candidate, because Donahoe wants an Offensive guy.

The Spaz
01-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Also about Ferentz he wasn't comfortable because recruting is going on right now.

Michael82
01-08-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Also about Ferentz he wasn't comfortable because recruting is going on right now.

Yup, however...things could be going down VERY privately right now. Donahoe is good at keeping secrets.

The Spaz
01-08-2004, 08:21 PM
I wpuld absolutely ***** (in a good way) if we were able to get Ferentz but I doubt it but it would be awesome.

Michael82
01-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I wpuld absolutely ***** (in a good way) if we were able to get Ferentz but I doubt it but it would be awesome.

Yeah and it would shock the hell outta EVERONE! :snicker: