X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Comments on Mularky from a Stillers fan

I just talked to my friend who lives in the burgh and he doesn't think much of Mularky. He said he doesnt make good decisions and doesn't think he would make a good head coach. Just thought I would let you know.
  • helmetguy
    Touch the helmet for luck
    • Sep 2002

That's news? All one had to do was watch a Stillers game or two. And you thought KG tried to get too cute?
    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Not last year but the year before want't his offense in the top 10? I'm not defending the guy but I just wonder what the difference was to this year?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Just telling what my buddy said. Nothing more, nothing less. He is a huge fan and watches every game very closely. He said that he thinks he should have been fired.

Actually Mularky took over for Gilbrided and has a much more simplistic offensive system then Gilbride. I was down there when that went down.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          Just telling what my buddy said. Nothing more, nothing less. He is a huge fan and watches every game very closely. He said that he thinks he should have been fired.

Actually Mularky took over for Gilbrided and has a much more simplistic offensive system then Gilbride. I was down there when that went down.
          I don't know, I guess. There receivers seem pretty similiar to ours. WHich bringme me back to my question wasn't there offense good in 2002?

Comment

• helmetguy
            Touch the helmet for luck
            • Sep 2002

Maddox had a Cinderella year in 2002. The sun even shines on a dog's ass some days.
            Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
            And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• danny4804
              AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
              • Dec 2003

I just posted a question about him. good timing!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

Thanks for the update Thurm.

Does your buddy talk with that gay Pittsburgh accent? They sound worse than mealy mouth hillbillies.

Comment

• cordog
                  eat, drink, and be merry
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by helmetguy
                  Maddox had a Cinderella year in 2002. The sun even shines on a dog's ass some days.
                  Mularkey proved he can have two mediocre qbs play well until Ds catch on to what hes doing. He can adjust about as well as Gilbride

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Re: Comments on Mularky from a Stillers fan

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                    I just talked to my friend who lives in the burgh and he doesn't think much of Mularky. He said he doesnt make good decisions and doesn't think he would make a good head coach. Just thought I would let you know.
                    This is about the same as my post from my friend who's a Bears fan. It has some value, but don't forget that both Pittsburg and Chicago had disappointing seasons so their fans aren't about to give glowing reviews to the coaches.

Again, there's probably some truth to it, but don't treat it as an objective assessment.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

They have 2 awsome WR's and they couldn't do jack on offense which is scares me. I don't want this guy in Buffalo. We don't have a WR as good as Hines Ward and our #2 is far behind Plaxico Burress.
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Demon
                        They have 2 awsome WR's and they couldn't do jack on offense which is scares me. I don't want this guy in Buffalo. We don't have a WR as good as Hines Ward and our #2 is far behind Plaxico Burress.
                        We don't I thought Eric Moukds was better that Burress and I think Reed (could) become Hines Ward.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                          Thanks for the update Thurm.

Does your buddy talk with that gay Pittsburgh accent? They sound worse than mealy mouth hillbillies.
                          Oh yeah

I agree. I started to talk like that slightly when I was down there for school.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Comments on Mularky from a Stillers fan

Originally posted by OpIv37

This is about the same as my post from my friend who's a Bears fan. It has some value, but don't forget that both Pittsburg and Chicago had disappointing seasons so their fans aren't about to give glowing reviews to the coaches.

Again, there's probably some truth to it, but don't treat it as an objective assessment.
                            This is true.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz

We don't I thought Eric Moukds was better that Burress and I think Reed (could) become Hines Ward.
                              Hines ward is better than moulds(at least for now)
                              Burress is much better than Josh reed(even though Burress had a bad year)

Comment

Working...
                              X