PDA

View Full Version : PFT.COM is a JOKE!!!

Kolbiss
01-09-2004, 10:22 AM
It seems to me, all you have to do get PFT.COM to believe you is send them an e-mail, and tell them you know something. You then become there trusted mole, and they will publish the rumor on there website, and tell you to stay tuned. How embarassing, some one sends them an e-mail saying they accidentally walked in on Saban and angelo at the aiport, and they publish it, saying stay tuned for more details. there credability has dropped so low with me, all they do is guess. Have they ever been legit?

1. Angelo and Saban decided not to risk a face-to-face meeting. In fact, we're now hearing that Angelo (contrary to prior reports) didn't even travel to Arizona. (Memo to the guy who sent us a phony tip that he'd walked in on Saban and Angelo at the Pheonix airport -- well played. Just be careful not to have anyone likewise walk in on you and your boyfriend Fido as you "unwind" after cooking up phony e-mails.)

clumping platelets
01-09-2004, 10:24 AM
That's irresponsible journalism at it's finest

LtBillsFan66
01-09-2004, 10:48 AM
So they admitted it? Good for them.

Is ESPN any better? How many rumors have we heard from them that don't come true?

I'm sure PFT will learn from their mistake.

Dozerdog
01-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone
So they admitted it? Good for them.

Is ESPN any better? How many rumors have we heard from them that don't come true?

I'm sure PFT will learn from their mistake.

Someone should try an experiment.

Send PFT a letter saying they saw TD at the Iowa City airport and that he's secretly negotiating with Ferentz

Kolbiss
01-09-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Someone should try an experiment.

Send PFT a letter saying they saw TD at the Iowa City airport and that he's secretly negotiating with Ferentz

Or we could say we traded KG for Parcells!!

Jeff1220
01-09-2004, 11:18 AM
While all the info on that site is sketchy at best, it is pretty entertaining to read - sort of like the NFL Enquirer.

Dozerdog
01-09-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Jeff1220
While all the info on that site is sketchy at best, it is pretty entertaining to read - sort of like the NFL Enquirer.

Not a bad comparison there Jeff.

Interesting fodder. More people would even forgive their shortcomings if they would cut out the stupid supposedly "edgy" humor attempts.

Jeff1220
01-09-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Not a bad comparison there Jeff.

Interesting fodder. More people would even forgive their shortcomings if they would cut out the stupid supposedly "edgy" humor attempts.

I agree. The did stop calling Len Pasquarelli "Len Pastabelly" as a New Year's resolution.
(They must've read my post about sounding like 4th graders :cool: )