• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Don't just blame the 'D'

Because they held Oakland on their first 2 or 3 series. The 'O' failed to score when our D did it's job.

We have to stop blaming the D. I give them a B- for the job they did on Sunday.

When the D is fresh, we have to score, especiallly in our opening series. If Drew means that much business, he should get the job done early, and stop pussy footing around waiting until he's behind, before he starts to play.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

I am only gonna say this once...The Raiders scored 49 points. so to get a C- from you they would have to give up what? 79 points or so?

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

To say they "held" the D is to take some liberties. If Rice doesn't have the worst case of the "dropsies" that he's ever had in his career, the do in fact score 70+ points.

Let's quit making excuses for the D. They're worse than last year and SUCK!

I'm really starting to question the ability of the coaches. It shouldn't have regressed like this this season. Last season was their "year of slack" to "rebuild" and figure things out.

This year there should have been a marked improvement.

As I've said since the end of last season, our not having gotten a decent DT is costing us in spades. Even moreso than I had thought.

The D, or is it perhaps the coaching/D play-calling/schemes, SUCKS!!
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
        • Jul 2002

I'm with Wys on this one. I don't see how you could give them a B- northern. They were horrible!

Comment

• Creemoredrinker
          Senior Zoner
          • Sep 2002

WRONG!!!

How about B- for the first 10 minutes, but overall an F? Does that work for you?

Comment

• WCoastFin
            I have the arms of a new born baby!
            • Jul 2002

Blame Bledsoe! he put the pressure on your defense in the 4th QTR!!!!!!
            We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

Working...
            X