PDA

View Full Version : Motivation Is the Key for HC

Kolbiss
01-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Who ever we decide to hire, I hope that tha person can do one thing better than the rest. MOTIVATE!!! There have been countless qualified canidates throughout history who are great X's and O's guys, but players either can't stand, or they just are not motivated to play for them. I think Strategy and X's and O's are important, and I don't want a guy calling halfback options on first and goal at the 8 yard line, but players half to get up to play for this guy. Players never responded to GW, they liked him, but he couldn't get there all out of them. this is one of the reason's I think we need to go with Weiss or Lovie. Players Respond to them!!!!!:jetsuck:

zone
01-09-2004, 03:07 PM
Do you know of any better motivator than Marv, IMO the team would take it to the next level just knowing Marv is with them. I bet just getting the news that Levy would be there new coach would send chills down there spine.

Kolbiss
01-09-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by zone
Do you know of any better motivator than Marv, IMO the team would take it to the next level just knowing Marv is with them. I bet just getting the news that Levy would be there new coach would send chills down there spine.

I agree, and I would not have any problem with that.

OpIv37
01-09-2004, 03:11 PM

I wanted to say the same thing but you beat me to it. We want Marv back NOW! Maybe we should picket in front of TD's office.

zone
01-09-2004, 03:46 PM
let me tell you if we hire marv back, I would forget about all the problems of the last 5 years.... man could you imagine!

Just think if your coach was in the hall of fame.... is anyone going to question him? Or not play there asses of for him?

zone
01-09-2004, 03:48 PM
I say Marv for HC, and Jim Kelly for OC, or at least QB coach... he disrupted d's for how many years calling his own plays!

RETURN TO GLORY!

Kolbiss
01-09-2004, 03:50 PM
I say Marv for HC, and Jim Kelly for OC, or at least QB coach... he disrupted d's for how many years calling his own plays!

RETURN TO GLORY!

I like!!!!!

zone
01-09-2004, 04:09 PM
if only.....