Mock Draft & Player Prospects Updated!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sparda
    • Nov 2003

Mock Draft & Player Prospects Updated!!!

Ok fellow bills fans. I have updated the NFL 2004 mock draft list + I got some new photos of some player prospects in the following order and names. =)

The WR's - K's Rankings I will finish on monday...taking thee weekend off to relax and watch the NFL Playoffs.

Player Photos Added

RB's

1) Kevin Jones
    2) Steven Jackson

WR's

1) Larry Fitzgerald
    2) Reggie Williams
    3) Michael Clayton

OT's

1) Robert Gallery <--Now #1 overall tackle to enter the draft.
    2) Shawn Andrews

TE's

1) Kellen Winslow Jr.
    2) Ben Troupe

C's

1) Ben Wilkerson <---Is now the #1 ranking center in the nation to enter the draft from LSU.

DT's

1) Tommie Harris
    2) Vince Wilfork
    3) Randy Starks

DE's

1) Will Smith

OLB's

1) D.J. Williams

CB's

1) DeAngelo Hall
    2) Chris Gamble

S's

1) Sean Taylor <--Kinda looks like edgerrin james to me lol =/

END
    Sparda's NFL Draft & Player Prospects Info Wake Up And Seek The Truth

• Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Thanks, Sparda. I do have to chuckle, however, at these mock draft pundits who believe we are so desperate at TE that we would waste our 13th overall pick on the 2nd or 3rd best TE in the draft.

Apparently they are oblivious to our needs at speed WR, pass rushing DE, interior O line, and playmaking Safety or CB.

I am not that thrilled with Winslow as our number 1 pick. Troupe I can't see at all.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

i'm not sold on troupe being the 13th pick overall either.i'd rather trade down and get an extra draft pick.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
        • Apr 2003

or trade up and get taylor or winslow. i may not like his personality, but hes still a good player and out of college, way more attractive than heap or shockey
        the dude abides

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

or trade down and get vernon carrey who can play either gaurd or tackle which would be very nice
          the dude abides

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
            • Apr 2003

oh and one more thing, no DE in this draft is worth top 15 IMHO
            the dude abides

Comment

• Bmax
              • Aug 2003

First of all no way harris is the # 1 pick and ben troupe is an excellent te but right now iws is only top 20 player at best ..

If the choice was either williams or troupe the bills would pick reggie williams from washington. The guy will be a player ....

Bmax

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

If they pick a TE - who isn't even the best TE in the draft- I'm putting a 12 guage shotgun barrel in my mouth.

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

Some guys who know more than me think that the Bills can open up the offence and make life easier for the QB by adding either a second legitimate deep threat at WR or adding a deep threat at TE. Mark Campbell is a good big target with good hands and a solid blocker, but he can be covered in the secondary by one big safety or a good linebacker because he lacks speed. An athletic TE with some speed can beat that single coverage.

That said, most draft pundits seem to think Troupe is something of a reach at 13 because he is so raw and has had little work in blocking. I think that if both Troupe and Reggie Williams are available at #13 the Bills will take Williams over Troupe.

I've seen a few mocks that did not have the Chargers picking Eli Manning, but not many. One had them picking Robert Gallery. This is the only one that has them taking Harris. If they do that, you won't have to share bragging rights with anyone else, Sparda. I think the odds are that Manning is the guy though. A few years back the chargers ost out on Manning and got Ryan Leaf ionstead. I think perhaps they think that it's a matter of fate that they have a second chance to get a Manning.
                  Last edited by TigerJ; 01-11-2004, 01:01 PM.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                    Expert on Experts
                    • Jul 2002

I would cry if we wasted our pick on that TE. No way we pick the number 2 TE at 13. Would be a huge waste.

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

Could have a Shockey type influence on your offense, Crumpler down in Atlanta is another high impact TE who a year ago became Vick's #1 target.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                        Could have a Shockey type influence on your offense, Crumpler down in Atlanta is another high impact TE who a year ago became Vick's #1 target.
                        Alge Crumpler wasn't the 13th pick of the draft, either

Comment

• Bert102176
                          • Aug 2002

sorry but I don't see the draft going anything like that
                          lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• The Spaz
                            • Mar 2003

That's a nice copy and paste from the TSN Mock Draft.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                              • May 2003

Without trying to offend, I have to say that I am in total disagreement with just about all of those picks.

If Reggie Williams is there at 13, he better not be available at 14.

Comment

Working...
                              X