PDA

View Full Version : Mock Draft & Player Prospects Updated!!!

Sparda
01-10-2004, 04:21 AM
Ok fellow bills fans. I have updated the NFL 2004 mock draft list + I got some new photos of some player prospects in the following order and names. =)

The WR's - K's Rankings I will finish on monday...taking thee weekend off to relax and watch the NFL Playoffs.

http://sparda.250free.com/NFLDRAFT/index.html

Player Photos Added

RB's

1) Kevin Jones
2) Steven Jackson

WR's

1) Larry Fitzgerald
2) Reggie Williams
3) Michael Clayton

OT's

1) Robert Gallery <--Now #1 overall tackle to enter the draft.
2) Shawn Andrews

TE's

1) Kellen Winslow Jr.
2) Ben Troupe

C's

1) Ben Wilkerson <---Is now the #1 ranking center in the nation to enter the draft from LSU.

DT's

1) Tommie Harris
2) Vince Wilfork
3) Randy Starks

DE's

1) Will Smith

OLB's

1) D.J. Williams

CB's

1) DeAngelo Hall
2) Chris Gamble

S's

1) Sean Taylor <--Kinda looks like edgerrin james to me lol =/

END

Jan Reimers
01-10-2004, 06:08 AM
Thanks, Sparda. I do have to chuckle, however, at these mock draft pundits who believe we are so desperate at TE that we would waste our 13th overall pick on the 2nd or 3rd best TE in the draft.

Apparently they are oblivious to our needs at speed WR, pass rushing DE, interior O line, and playmaking Safety or CB.

I am not that thrilled with Winslow as our number 1 pick. Troupe I can't see at all.

SABURZFAN
01-10-2004, 04:00 PM
i'm not sold on troupe being the 13th pick overall either.i'd rather trade down and get an extra draft pick.

mypoorfriendme
01-10-2004, 04:39 PM
or trade up and get taylor or winslow. i may not like his personality, but hes still a good player and out of college, way more attractive than heap or shockey

mypoorfriendme
01-10-2004, 04:40 PM
or trade down and get vernon carrey who can play either gaurd or tackle which would be very nice

mypoorfriendme
01-10-2004, 04:40 PM
oh and one more thing, no DE in this draft is worth top 15 IMHO

Bmax
01-10-2004, 08:41 PM
First of all no way harris is the # 1 pick and ben troupe is an excellent te but right now iws is only top 20 player at best ..

If the choice was either williams or troupe the bills would pick reggie williams from washington. The guy will be a player ....

Bmax

Dozerdog
01-10-2004, 08:57 PM
If they pick a TE - who isn't even the best TE in the draft- I'm putting a 12 guage shotgun barrel in my mouth.

TigerJ
01-10-2004, 09:05 PM
Some guys who know more than me think that the Bills can open up the offence and make life easier for the QB by adding either a second legitimate deep threat at WR or adding a deep threat at TE. Mark Campbell is a good big target with good hands and a solid blocker, but he can be covered in the secondary by one big safety or a good linebacker because he lacks speed. An athletic TE with some speed can beat that single coverage.

That said, most draft pundits seem to think Troupe is something of a reach at 13 because he is so raw and has had little work in blocking. I think that if both Troupe and Reggie Williams are available at #13 the Bills will take Williams over Troupe.

I've seen a few mocks that did not have the Chargers picking Eli Manning, but not many. One had them picking Robert Gallery. This is the only one that has them taking Harris. If they do that, you won't have to share bragging rights with anyone else, Sparda. I think the odds are that Manning is the guy though. A few years back the chargers ost out on Manning and got Ryan Leaf ionstead. I think perhaps they think that it's a matter of fate that they have a second chance to get a Manning.

SoCalBillsFan
01-11-2004, 02:27 AM
I would cry if we wasted our pick on that TE. No way we pick the number 2 TE at 13. Would be a huge waste.

juice
01-11-2004, 12:12 PM
Could have a Shockey type influence on your offense, Crumpler down in Atlanta is another high impact TE who a year ago became Vick's #1 target.

Dozerdog
01-11-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by juice
Could have a Shockey type influence on your offense, Crumpler down in Atlanta is another high impact TE who a year ago became Vick's #1 target.

Alge Crumpler wasn't the 13th pick of the draft, either

Bert102176
01-11-2004, 08:52 PM
sorry but I don't see the draft going anything like that

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 06:47 AM
That's a nice copy and paste from the TSN Mock Draft.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-12-2004, 07:32 AM
Without trying to offend, I have to say that I am in total disagreement with just about all of those picks.

If Reggie Williams is there at 13, he better not be available at 14.

R. Rich
01-12-2004, 09:51 AM
With Tommie Harris and Shawn Andrews, I think both will end up at different positions. Harris, because of his athleticism and lack of bulk, could end up at DE while Andrews, who certainly does NOT lack bulk but does lack good footwork, could end up inside at guard (like Leonard Davis did when the Cards drafted him), where he will easily be the top prospect at the position. Andrews is the ONLY guard worth taking in the first round of this draft!! Carey is good, but there are guys who rate nearly as good as he is, and they can be had in the 2nd and maybe even the 3rd round of the draft.

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 09:56 AM
Het R. Rich clean out your mailbox.:up:

R. Rich
01-12-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Het R. Rich clean out your mailbox.:up:

Done. Thanks again.

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich

Done. Thanks again.

:beer:

mypoorfriendme
01-12-2004, 08:21 PM
and i can almost gurentee that either the chargers or raiders trade down or probably even both