• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Saturday Mort report..

Says Bills are paying very close attention to the Pats/Titans game as they're very interested in both coordinators, but particularly Weis - like that he's familiar w/ Bledsoe and love how he helped transform Brady since there will be a young QB on the Bills' roster next season.

Mularkey is still in the running, as is Jauron. Mularkey will interview with Oakland shortly.

Lastly - and - he thinks Fassel is out of the picture for the Bills HC position.

• shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

i didn't want Fassell here. Especially once he got the Mikey 90210 kiss of death.

i could deal with Weis.

Comment

• baalworship
      • May 2003

NFL Sunday Countdown: Bills Short List

Chris Mortensen reported on NFL Sunday Countdown that the Bills management will be watching the Pats-Titans game intensely tonight. Mortensen says that the following are on the Bills short list: Weis, Crennel, Jauron, and Mularkey. He also said that Fassel is believed to be out of the running and that Weis is the favorite. In any case, I expect the Bills to interview Weis quickly for one last session after the Pats lose and for him to be named next Bills coach shortly after.

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla admin
        • Jul 2002

i merged the threads...thanks y'all

Comment

Working...
        X