• Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Foreman and Flowers are B-I-T-T-E-R

FOREMAN:

"I have no idea," Foreman said when asked why he was traded. "You have to ask them. They're the experts. They know. At first, I was (bitter). I can't really lie and say I wasn't. I was more or less just disappointed because I felt I needed a little bit more respect than that.

"I put in three years good years out there. Now that it's over with, I think it was the best thing for me. I think I got the better end of the deal, coming to a great organization, a great city and a great team. Hindsight is the best sight. If I knew it was going to turn out like this, I would have been happier earlier. I'm really happy now. Actually, I should probably thank (the Bills)."

FLOWERS:

"I'm not going to say (Foreman) wants it more, but he has a chip on his shoulder," Flowers said. "There are some things that didn't go right with him. For me, I was prepared for it. It's a business. I just roll with it.

"Let's just say I set a new sack record this year. I'm not going to become a free agent and all of sudden want to go play for Buffalo again. That's not going to happen. I don't have a desire to go up there and play for them. It just didn't work out. So be it. I'm just going out there to do the best for me and my family. I couldn't care less what they think."

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Hey FLOWERS!! How about being thankful that we wasted a boatload of money and a first-round pick on your sorry behind!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

I am glad forman is happy, Flowers is a Bum.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

Do either of these scrubs see the field?
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Wys Guy
          Drew and Sam stole all my hair
          • Jul 2002

Foreman was a decent player. Not great, but decent. Surely he's not much worse than what we have now in Robinson or at DE other than Schobel.
          Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• blcny
            • Jul 2002

"Let's just say I set a new sack record this year"
            Yeah right, he'll come real close to doing that. He'll be lucky to get a sack in practice. What a bum. He should be happy he's on a NFL team.
            LET"S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
              • Jul 2002

Message to Eric FLowers: YOu suck! WHo cares if your po'd! IF you could play worth a lick you'd still be here!

Comment

• Creemoredrinker
                Senior Zoner
                • Sep 2002

I Would Have Stayed with Foremen...

...over Robinson, but hindsight should be 20-20.

LOG, as usual, has it absolutely right with respect to Flowers. We paid him 1st round money for a player who was NOT first round. I guess he just does NOT appreciate what he spent the money on. Is that the Bills fault too?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

I don't know about that Creem...you have to factor in Charlie Rogers to that...

It really was Rogers and Robinson for Foreman...I'd take that.

Flowers should just shut up...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Creemoredrinker
                    Senior Zoner
                    • Sep 2002

Agreed, I Would NOT Undue the Trade

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                    I don't know about that Creem...you have to factor in Charlie Rogers to that...

It really was Rogers and Robinson for Foreman...I'd take that.

Flowers should just shut up...
                    :huddle:

I was just looking at it LB fo rLB.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Re: Agreed, I Would NOT Undue the Trade

Originally posted by Creemoredrinker

:huddle:

I was just looking at it LB fo rLB.

LB for LB you might be right...although with this DL who knows??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                        • Jul 2002

These guys have no reason to be bitter. It's a business. If they were FA and were offered more money elsewhere they would have bolted. Get over it Foreman.

BTW.............Foreman has a whopping 11 solo tackles this year and 0 sacks.

Eric I am a Flower has really proved TD wrong for cutting him!

1 solo tackle 0 assists 0 sacks in 4 games! Bring him back baby!

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
                          BTW.............Foreman has a whopping 11 solo tackles this year and 0 sacks.

Eric I am a Flower has really proved TD wrong for cutting him!

1 solo tackle 0 assists 0 sacks in 4 games! Bring him back baby!
                          I think that sums it up perfectly.

Comment

• Lori
                            3 Bs: the Bills, the Bonnies, and Bacchus (hic)
                            • Jul 2002

Eric Flowers: "I don't have a desire to go up there and play for them."

Yeah, Eric, that was pretty obvious when you WERE here.

Comment

• MissBuffalo
                              Quiddity
                              • Jul 2002

Flowers was a waste of a pick. And didn't that article say he was injured......AGAIN!!!!!! I think he uses injuries as excuses because he's embarassed to admit he sucks.
                              See me here pushing you
                              If I then deny I do
                              Contemplate or wish away
                              If I ask you not to stay

Comment

Working...
                              X