PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so!!!

Gunzlingr
01-11-2004, 08:26 AM
SF GATE is reporting that Wade Phillips is leading candidate for the Raiders job, and says this about the Bills:

Mularkey is considered a leading candidate to take over the Buffalo Bills head coaching job and Raiders officials expect he will accept that position, NFL sources said Saturday.

Full article (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2004/01/11/SPGG247U3V1.DTL)

shelby
01-11-2004, 08:29 AM
Mularkey is considered a leading candidate to take over the Buffalo Bills head coaching job and Raiders officials expect he will accept that position, NFL sources said Saturday.

All this speculation is making me :dizzy:....some sources say Weis is the front runner.
i guess i'll have to wait and see what TD is plotting.:(

baalworship
01-11-2004, 09:26 AM
Read your quote. It says "A" leading candidate. Not "THE" leading candidate. This is what is on the cover of the Buffalo News as well. It is a 3 man race between Weis, Jauron, and Mularkey with Weis seen by many as a front-runner.

kdharge
01-11-2004, 09:38 AM
And you know Tom D. makes sure that the News is the last to know.

Skatt8011
01-11-2004, 09:51 AM
Weis is the frontrunner b/c TD is gonna do anything to mess the Patriots up next season, thus taking there offensive coordinator, and a third person who knows basically everything there is to know about Bill Bellicheck

Dozerdog
01-11-2004, 09:59 AM
The Bills would have inked their coach by now if he's available. So my guess is t's Weis

zone
01-11-2004, 10:05 AM
The one good thing I heard from yesterdays game is that Weis was all fired up in the locker room at half time. Other than that I was not impresed NE was lucky to win that game.

Dozerdog
01-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Winning without talent. Imagine what Weis could do with 2 great RB's and Moulds

IHateTheDullphins
01-11-2004, 12:53 PM
Mularky sucks.:puke:

Nighthawk
01-11-2004, 01:33 PM
Agreed, if Mularkey gets the job...I would hope the reporters in this town would hold Donahoe accountable. The only reason this guy is getting a sniff of this Head Coaching position is because he worked with Donahoe in the past and would be his freakin' puppet! Weis is more qualified and has more success than Mularkey, why would anybody hire him over Weis?

Nighthawk
01-11-2004, 01:34 PM
Ummm, Ihate, that picture is just wrong...my friend!!! :(

Novacane
01-11-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Nighthawk
. The only reason this guy is getting a sniff of this Head Coaching position is because he worked with Donahoe in the past and would be his freakin' puppet!

Thats not true. He has interviewed for at least 5 jobs in the last 2 years. If he is good enough to get that many interviews he must be respected around the league and deserves a look from the Bills

The Spaz
01-11-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

Thats not true. He has interviewed for at least 5 jobs in the last 2 years. If he is good enough to get that many interviews he must be respected around the league and deserves a look from the Bills

Thank god someboday looks at it objectively instead of things they have no proof of.