• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

with the Bills out of the playoffs...

why are the Pats fans still hanging out here? Do they value our opinions that much?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

They want to rub it in. We'd do the same if our roles were reversed.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

I don't visit other fan's message boards, I'm a Bills fan so I post here. You'd think they'd be over at their own boards patting each other on the back!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Ickybaluky
        • Jul 2003

I do visit other forums. I happen to like this one. I am not trying to rub anything in, I follow the Bills pretty closely. I read the papers online as well. I'm interested to see who they will pick for their coach, if it will be Weis.

My question would be, why does the presence of opposing fans offend you?

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NE39

most are just here to cause trouble but you are cool and I enjoy your insight on statue.........er I mean Bledsoe.

Comment

• BillsFever
            Mr. Predictament
            • Feb 2003

Originally posted by mybills
            I don't visit other fan's message boards, I'm a Bills fan so I post here. You'd think they'd be over at their own boards patting each other on the back!
            I don't visit any other fan's boards either. I don't know how some people find the time or energy for it.

Some people will have thousands of posts on this board, thousands between the other Bills message boards, and still find time to put in thousands of more posts on other teams boards. How they do it I have no idea.

Not just Bills fans or people on this board. It happens with every team board(s)

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla *****
              • Jul 2002

Those are the lucky :angry:ers who surf the internet at work.

i used to post on finhell a lot...but as the Bills' season turned to :horse: it lost its appeal.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

I do visit other forums. I happen to like this one. I am not trying to rub anything in, I follow the Bills pretty closely. I read the papers online as well. I'm interested to see who they will pick for their coach, if it will be Weis.

Beleive it or not- we like opposing team fans here- as long as they bring something to the table.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

i don't mind opposing fans coming here.some people actually are good posters and they may see things that some of us don't see.it's always good to have an outsiders opinion even if we don't agree with them.

then you have the homers.they're fun to kick around in the Smack Forum.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Bert102176
                    • Aug 2002

cause they don't know any better, look at their team
                    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• socalfan
                      Old Fogey from Cali
                      • Feb 2003

I think there are a couple of folks from fins and the pats boards that are great contributors here.

And I really enjoyed the week that we played Kansas City, some of those guys were really fun and knowledgeable

Comment

• Bert102176
                        • Aug 2002

besides the Colta are gonna womp them
                        lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Fairway To Green

most are just here to cause trouble but you are cool and I enjoy your insight on statue.........er I mean Bledsoe.
                          You are a Pats fan!

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog

Beleive it or not- we like opposing team fans here- as long as they bring something to the table.
                            and if they can take a joke!

Comment

• helmetguy
                              Touch the helmet for luck
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by shelby

i used to post on finhell a lot...
                              Idid, for like a day and a half.....until I got banned...
                              Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                              And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

Working...
                              X