Any Zoners going to the game in Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pandaman
    It only hurts when I crash
    • Jul 2002

Any Zoners going to the game in Houston?

I'll be there and I'm trying to round up as many Bills fans as I can for pregame festivities.
    No Longer Tetris King
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Wish I could! Have fun!
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• clumping platelets

I'm going to Miami

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Sure, CP....keep rubbing it in
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Phil

I'm sowrry! It's my first road game since the Bills OT win in Houston in 1989.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Let's hope for the same result as that Houston game!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Cntrygal
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
              Let's hope for the same result as that Houston game!!
              If we win in Miami, and cp is there.... CP is never allowed to miss another game, home or away.
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                • Jul 2002

Panda...... ExpansionBlues (Texan fan) will be at the game!

Comment

• ExpansionBlues
                  Formerly known as ExpansionBlues
                  • Oct 2002

Bill fan.............. If any of you great peoples of the Great Northern East in the Good Ol, USA make your way to the great (but Humid) City of Houston this weekend, please join the BLUE lot tailgate. This is THE festive tailgate at BEATUIFUL Reliant Stadium. Adults and kids alike. The Best tailgate spot for gameday festivities. We WELCOME YOU. Colt Fan was given all the beer they could handle, and all the BBQ Bovine they could ENGORGE themselves with. TheLonghornBabe :cowboy: is the BEERMEISTER, and ALWAYS has leftover (amazing feat).

.........and YES, that is the ASTRODOME next to the Texans new digs........ amazing. Reliant DWARFS the dome.
                  If any of you are interested in some fan friendly tailgating PM me. I will direct you to the map and the directions. ALL BILLS FANS WELCOME!!!!
                  Mess with the Bull, you get the HORNS!!!
                  Last edited by The Spin Rx; 10-09-2002, 11:13 AM.
                  >>click here<< for 911 tribute

No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.

Comment

• ExpansionBlues
                    • Oct 2002

Here is where YOUR beloved Bills will be playing Sunday..... The FIRST all GRASS indoor stadium in the WORLD!!!

More Stadium Pics for Bill fan:

Last edited by The Spin Rx; 10-09-2002, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Does it have a retractable roof?

Looks like a cool spot for football, and a big for having an all grass field!
                      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Voltron
                        • Jul 2002

Man I remember when they started building that. I lived in H-town for about 4 years. I don't miss it I can tell you that .

I still root for the 'stros and the Rockets but I can't bring myself to root for anyone but the BILLS!

If any of you in Houston see my X-wife run her over for me

Just kidding :)

Have fun at the game!!!!
                        Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                        - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                        -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                        - Mark Twain

Comment

• ExpansionBlues
                          • Oct 2002

Home of the Houston Texans, Reliant Stadium was the first of its kind in the NFL, with a retractable roof when it opened in September 2002. Once the Oilers left for Nashville, a group including Bob McNair, got HOK sport to design a new retractable roof stadium, that could help lure a team back to Houston. In 1999, convinced by the Houston group, the NFL awarded the area a new franchise, the Houston Texans to begin playing in 2002. The Texans partnered with the Livestock Show and Rodeo in building a stadium. Groundbreaking ceremonies for the new stadium, which is being built near the Astrodome, began in early 2000. The stadium will accommodate both football and rodeos. In October 2000, Reliant Energy purchased the naming rights, thus the facility was named Reliant Stadium.

The Houston Texans played their first regular season game at Reliant Stadium on September 8, 2002 against the Dallas Cowboys. Reliant Stadium has a capacity of around 69,000, in three main tiers of seats which enclose the field. A retractable roof was chosen for the stadium because of the late summer heat and because the stadium will host rodeos, which bring in an annual 2 million people. The roof consists of two sections that will meet over the 50 yard line when it is closed. When the roof is open, each section will be above the seats in the endzone. Reliant Stadium has many amenities including over 7,000 club seats, 166 luxury suites, club lounges and bars, and a Texans team store. Reliant Stadium will site of the 2004 Super Bowl.

Last edited by The Spin Rx; 10-09-2002, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Voltron
                            • Jul 2002

hey EB what area of houston you live in? I used to live in Northwest off of 290 and Jones. I also lived in Cypress.
                            Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                            - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                            -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                            - Mark Twain

Comment

• Cntrygal
                              • Jul 2002

WOW... great pics ExpansionBlues!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X