PDA

View Full Version : Game Grades?

WG
10-08-2002, 09:26 AM
QB: C (If it weren't for Drew, we wouldn't have been in it. If it weren't for Drew, we would have been in it at the end)

RB: D (Two or three big runs is insufficient given our offense. We need a steady rushing game that can get 3-6 ypc instead of 80% useless plays.

WR: A- (Great game guys! Nice job Moore!)

STs: B-/C+ Nothing great, nothing horrendous.

D: F- They looked chaotic and gave up yardage as if they were in a prevent for most of the game. Stalled Raider drives were often the Raiders' fault and not our good play.

Coaching: D- Come on fellas! That was the worst defensive performance since you came on board! Secondly, all this talk about "Henry being the man", at least show us that you believe it by giving him that ball more than 5 times out of 33 plays in the first half on 4 different possessions. He averaged less than a carry-a-drive in the first half! So what gives? Why don't you simply tell us the truth.

Ebenezer
10-08-2002, 09:31 AM
QB: B. Drew can't do it all by himself.

RB: B+. Can't blame Henry for not continuing to run the ball.

WR: A. All they did was catch the ball.

ST: B+. No mistakes.

DEF: F. Come on...42 points in the NFL...that sucks. No pressure on 3rd and long.

Coaching: C-. The game plan was there but the def doesn't have the talent they need to complete it. Offense was stellar until last 7 minutes.

Creemoredrinker
10-08-2002, 09:31 AM
I would give Drew B- and other than the continual propganda against Henry -- as opposed to the OL's inability to open holes -- I agree with you Wys.

:bandwagon

Michael82
10-08-2002, 01:53 PM
Mine will be up tonight. I was at work all day yesterday and didn't get them to log. He should have them up tonight for me. :D

doug45
10-08-2002, 01:57 PM
QB - B

RB - D

WR - A

ST - C

D- C 14 of the 42 came from the O.

lordofgun
10-08-2002, 01:59 PM
I give Wys an F. :D