Murlarky getting 2nd Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wwovince
    Squish the Freakin FISH and bury the PATSIES!!!
    • Jul 2002

Murlarky getting 2nd Interview

Just announced on bottom of TV screen during half of GB game that he is getting 2nd IV not the guy i wanted but oh well
    I sell Wholesale. Anything your looking for i can get for you cheap email me!
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by wwovince
    Just announced on bottom of TV screen during half of GB game that he is getting 2nd IV not the guy i wanted but oh well
    If he gets another one, Jim Fassel, Dick Jauron, and Lovie Smith deserve another shot.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

I figured as much he turned down a chance to interview with the Oakland Raiders.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
        I figured as much he turned down a chance to interview with the Oakland Raiders.
        Well who would wanna work for Al Davis anyway?
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• wwovince
          Squish the Freakin FISH and bury the PATSIES!!!
          • Jul 2002

I think everyone else should get a 2nd interview as well
          I sell Wholesale. Anything your looking for i can get for you cheap email me!

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster

Well who would wanna work for Al Davis anyway?
            Very true!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by wwovince
              I think everyone else should get a 2nd interview as well
              definitely. Tom Donahoe wants to do a real thorough job! He should go thru all the candidates one more time.

Comment

• HenryRules
                • Jul 2002

Maybe they got all the information they needed from the other candidates, but going back over Mularkey's performance, they had a few still unanswered questions.

Having a second interview doesn't mean that much to me.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by HenryRules
                  Maybe they got all the information they needed from the other candidates, but going back over Mularkey's performance, they had a few still unanswered questions.

Having a second interview doesn't mean that much to me.
                  I don't know quite a few coaches the past few years have gotten hired after their 2nd interview.

Comment

• HenryRules
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282

definitely. Tom Donahoe wants to do a real thorough job! He should go thru all the candidates one more time.
                    If he needs to go over all the candidates again, he'll be exhibiting the prime symptoms for someone suffering from analysis paralysis.

Sometimes interviews get sidetracked or take longer than others ... just because TD wants to ask him more questions doesn't mean he's more likely to get the job.

Comment

• HenryRules
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz

I don't know quite a few coaches the past few years have gotten hired after their 2nd interview.
                      there are quite a few that haven't. For example, Mularkey interviewed twice for the Bengals job last year.

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

The buzz is that Jim Fassel was unprepared and unprofessional in his interviews, not just for the Bills but the other interviews as well. If that is true, no way does TD owe him anything, and I figured at the start of the process that Fassel was probably the best fit for the Buffalo position. Maybe Fassel can be a successful coach in the NFL, but he's got to figure out that no one owes him a free ride.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• HenryRules
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                          If that is true, no way does TD owe him anything,
                          TD doesn't owe anyone anything. It's his position to fill and if he wants to give one person 2 interviews and everyone else one, then that's fine.

You only call people in if there's a reason for it. Do you think that TD will be taken seriously if he calls everyone in and asks them questions he asked the first time around?? And if he has to ask everyone new questions, than what was the point of the first set of interview questions?

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

To be honest I suspect Fassel might have been a little cocky thinking he was the hottest thing on the market.

Either way at this point nothing is gonna shock me, ill be dissapointed if its Mularky, and while I would love Levy it wont happen so I guess Weiss is the man.
                            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• HenryRules
                              • Jul 2002

I'm gonna wait until the season before I get disappointed/excited about the coaching hiring process.

We're not hiring a Parcells/Cowher with a proven track record, but none were available, so I can't expect that. I'll wait and see how they do when they're in charge before judging.

Comment

Working...
                              X