PDA

View Full Version : I like the fact that TD is taking his time.

Tatonka
01-11-2004, 10:41 PM
i dont want a damn coach just cuz he feels like he is in a rush to fill the position.

if the OC or DC from NE is who he wants.. then wait.. dont "settle" for dick jauron just because he feel pressure to get someone in there..

some of you need to chill.

:calm:

The Spaz
01-11-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i dont want a damn coach just cuz he feels like he is in a rush to fill the position.

if the OC or DC from NE is who he wants.. then wait.. dont "settle" for dick jauron just because he feel pressure to get someone in there..

some of you need to chill.

:calm:

I totally agree!:up::beer:

Dozerdog
01-11-2004, 10:56 PM
Let's hire the best guy- not the easiest guy

BADTHINGSMAN
01-11-2004, 11:02 PM
I keep hearing that a new Coach will be named by the end of this week.. If thats so then It cant be Weiss.. I dont think you can name a guy HC thats still with another team..

Personaly I dont care how long it takes, just get the right guy this time..

Dozerdog
01-11-2004, 11:09 PM
Where do you hear this?

lordofgun
01-11-2004, 11:10 PM
I'd rather just get somebody in there. I don't care who it is.

Demon
01-11-2004, 11:13 PM
The more thinking i do, the more i want Wies. He looks like a genius with the ball. And he's never had a rusher like McGahee, and can you guys remember what he did with Curtis Martin? Travis Henry is like a Martin........ and he's never coaches a WR like Eric Moulds.

BADTHINGSMAN
01-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Where do you hear this?

It was on news13 sports out of Rochester.. Usually they end up being right.. I could always ask Byron to check with his sources,lol..

Tatonka
01-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I'd rather just get somebody in there. I don't care who it is.

your sarcasm is noted.. idjit

BADTHINGSMAN
01-11-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Demon
The more thinking i do, the more i want Wies. He looks like a genius with the ball. And he's never had a rusher like McGahee, and can you guys remember what he did with Curtis Martin? Travis Henry is like a Martin........ and he's never coaches a WR like Eric Moulds.

Wasnt he with the Pats when Robert Ewards had his great season before ripping his knee apart??

Tatonka
01-11-2004, 11:24 PM
yes

Tatonka
01-11-2004, 11:43 PM
i just came to a revelation..i really dont care who he hires.

Demon
01-11-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by silent_one

Wasnt he with the Pats when Robert Ewards had his great season before ripping his knee apart??

I didn't even think about that. This guy seems like a real genius...... i'm buying into him, i wanted Fassel at first but i'm on the Weis bangwagon now!

Tatonka
01-11-2004, 11:47 PM
you can make a case for any of the guys... i think we will be fine.

socalfan
01-11-2004, 11:59 PM
There are a lot of good choices left. With the coordinators, you never know if they will step up to the new responsibilities (at least the fans won't, since we don't get to interview them).

But, I sure am feeling hopeful, that TD is taking the time to do the research and background checks and figure out who has the best chance of making something out of the Bills by bringing in the right staff and making sure the right philosophies are in place. To me it doesn't have to be an offensive guy, because he certainly won't be doing the work of the offensive coordinator....The guy just has to have the connections, and bring in the right coordinator to get the job done under the HC's plan. And the coordinators that the Bills are checking out come from real good backgrounds with a variety of systems behind them and they've worked for some great head coaches.

Devin
01-12-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Let's hire the best guy- not the easiest guy

Indeed!

shelby
01-12-2004, 04:46 AM
If Weis is going to be the new HC, we may be waiting til after the Superbowl.:(

Devin
01-12-2004, 08:14 AM
not the way the Colts are playing.

Manning = 44/56 8 TD's, no INT's in 2 games.