PDA

View Full Version : Mike Mularkey to be named the Head Coach today!?!?!

Michael82
01-12-2004, 07:57 AM
This is a bunch of Mularkey! Tom Donahoe strikes again, if this is true. :puke:

Also on Sunday, Pittsburgh Steelers offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey withdrew his name from consideration for the Raiders' job, which came as no surprise. Raiders insiders expect Mularkey to be named the Buffalo Bills' head coach today and he was never considered to be a serious candidate in Oakland.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2004/01/12/SPGA6485NN1.DTL

Patrick76777
01-12-2004, 08:07 AM
What's wrong with Mularkey?

Maybe he's the next big thing?

We don't know!

Michael82
01-12-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777

We don't know!

True, but do you really want to try inexperience AGAIN!?!? IMO, this team should be a playoff team this year with the changes that will happen in FA. Do we want someone who is going to learn on the job and has no experience? Or wouldn't we be better off with someone who has been there before and wouldn't have to learn on the job? I'm just stumped!

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-12-2004, 08:11 AM
I have to admit, I know nothing about him. But, if the Bills are waiting on Weiss because they feel he is the best man for the job, I think it best to wait.

Michael82
01-12-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
I have to admit, I know nothing about him. But, if the Bills are waiting on Weiss because they feel he is the best man for the job, I think it best to wait.

It sounds like they aren't going to wait....

Devin
01-12-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly

Yup.

Patrick76777
01-12-2004, 08:21 AM
I thought the same thing at first, but 3 years ago we all wanted the next big coordinator. Now we all want former coaches. It’s funny how it changes!

Nearly every great coach was at one time or another a coordinator!

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 08:24 AM
All Head Coaches started out being being some kind of coodinator first. If it is Mularkey I am not going to judge until the season.

zone
01-12-2004, 08:26 AM
I thought the same thing at first, but 3 years ago we all wanted the next big coordinator. Now we all want former coaches. It’s funny how it changes!

Nearly every great coach was at one time or another a coordinator!

So you are calling this guy the next big coordinator.... how did his offense do agian this year?

THATHURMANATOR
01-12-2004, 08:34 AM
As I stated earlier my buddy in Pittsburgh said that he doesn't think he would make a good coach and that he was hoping that he would get fired from the steelers.

Patrick76777
01-12-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by zone

So you are calling this guy the next big coordinator.... how did his offense do agian this year?

A. Very average this year but very good the 2 prior years.

B. I really don’t care! I was about to post this somewhere else, I don’t need my head coach to be a great O or D Coordinator. That is what he hires an O and D coordinator for! A head coach needs to make the right hires, know how to work with players, manage the game and know how to handle nearly every game day situation that could possibly pop up. He hires people to run the Offense and Defense.

Dozerdog
01-12-2004, 08:58 AM

We don't know!

Originally posted by Mike32282
True, but do you really want to try inexperience AGAIN!?!? IMO, this team should be a playoff team this year with the changes that will happen in FA. Do we want someone who is going to learn on the job and has no experience? Or wouldn't we be better off with someone who has been there before and wouldn't have to learn on the job? I'm just stumped!

The only difference I see between MM and GW is that TD has seen the guy in action and worked with him. He knows what to expect.

That aside- I'd still wait on Weiss

Tatonka
01-12-2004, 09:08 AM
out of all the choices.. mularkey's picture makes him look like the best choice. :snicker:

LABillsFan
01-12-2004, 09:19 AM
I don't know that much about him either, but I am tired of dipping into the familiar rather than the best available. Does anyone think MM is the best available? First TD drafts a guy the Steelers had their eye on, then GW brings in his buddies and ex players, then Lebeau, now MM? Come on, Pitt hasn't been that good, sure they had some decent years but coaches draft players, either they can't coach or can't evaluate. Tenn, chokes again. I'm tired of the Bills reverting back to the 80's. The city and the team need a winner and while TD may have to wait until after the SB to hire Weiss, then he should wait.

The staff pool won't be depleted by then if you realize Weiss is the Pat's OC, QB and Asst. HC.. All he has to do is use the current D staff for 1 year and then evaluate if he wants to keep them any longer. He can manage the Off and get an Asst. HC i.e. LeBeau to take some of the burden.

Mr. Miyagi
01-12-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
The only difference I see between MM and GW is that TD has seen the guy in action and worked with him. He knows what to expect.

That aside- I'd still wait on Weiss
I hope they don't hire Mularkey because I don't want people to curse out "MM" over the season. :sadwalk:

Ickybaluky
01-12-2004, 10:02 AM
The staff pool won't be depleted by then if you realize Weiss is the Pat's OC, QB and Asst. HC...

John Hufnagel is the Pats QB coach.

Dante Scarnecchia is the Pats Asst. HC.

LABillsFan
01-12-2004, 10:07 AM
Weiss has held that position with the Pats.

Dozerdog
01-12-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
I hope they don't hire Mularkey because I don't want people to curse out "MM" over the season. :sadwalk:

MM sucks!!!
Fire MM!

MM is to close to me- back off!

- just testing them out....

LABillsFan
01-12-2004, 10:10 AM
http://www.patriots.com/team/Personal.sps?biotextid=4343&playerid=515&playertype=2#links

forgot to add this

Ickybaluky
01-12-2004, 10:14 AM
Weis and Belichick both took over Dick Rehbein's duties in 2001 & 2002, before Hufnagel's arrival this year. They didn't actually have a QB coach named, but Weis and Belichick would work with Brady every week.

Scarnecchia has been Asst. HC since Belichick's arrival in 2000. Weis never held that title.

Weis has been the Patriots' RB coach since 2000, along with being the OC.

zone
01-12-2004, 10:20 AM
You never know what could happen, but again we are taking a chance on a coordinator when Ralf said he wanted someone with proven HC experience. Why the change of heart? Is MM so great that he forgot everything that has happened over the last 3? Does MM have some great connections that he is going to be able to assemble an A1 coaching staff his first time out? Do the majority of first time HC's make the playoffs there first year? Or are his charts and graphs and friendship with TD getting him the job?

Hey he could be the luck of the draw and turn this thing around, but chances our his first year will be chalked up as a learning experience, second and building year, and if he does not produce his 3rd he’s out.

This team is ready to make a run now. We can’t afford another 3 year learning curve. Not with the talent we are wasting!

mchurchfie
01-12-2004, 10:31 AM
Big deal MM improved the O after Gilbride left...anyone could come in after that bumb and make an O look good. Big deal he helped revived Slash and Maddox's careers a little. Both of their careers were on life support before that so they had nowheres to go but up. Besides, it only lasted a year...Slash is nothing but a journeyman in Chicago and Maddox has had a year that I am sure he would rather forget. Within a couple of years I wouldn't be surprised to see both of these guys running up to clean your windshield and trying to sell you a newspaper while you are sitting at a redlight. I am totally fedup with the Pittsburgh connection. TD is really taking the easy way out if he hires this guy.:down::rolleyes::cynic:

Ickybaluky
01-12-2004, 10:38 AM
Given the choices of "experienced" HC, why shouldn't the Bills go for a coordinator. I have never been a big Fassel fan. I like Jauron a lot and think he is an excellent coach, but that is more my personal opinion (I think he coached as good as the talent he had, and his GM undermined him).

That said, there is no Parcells out there, so why not go for a Weis, Crennel, Smith or Mularky? There just aren't a lot of other choices.

As for Weis, I think he is an excellent coach. I'd rate Crennel slightly ahead of Weis myself, but I could see the Bills going for Weis if they want an offensive guy. Mularky seems to be a good coach coming from a good lineage. Lovie Smith has done well as a coordinator and seems to have more control of the defense in St. Louis than usually is the case (Martz is only interested in offense).

I think it is a chicken-little mentality to cry about the Bills hiring a coordinator. It would be one thing if there was a proven commodity out there they were passing over, but IMO there isn't a guy with that kind of cache' out there.

Just because Greg Williams failed doesn't mean every coordinator given a promotion will fail.

zone
01-12-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by mchurchfie
I am totally fedup with the Pittsburgh connection.

I agree unless we are getting Randel El...

Patrick76777
01-12-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by NE39
Given the choices of "experienced" HC, why shouldn't the Bills go for a coordinator. I have never been a big Fassel fan. I like Jauron a lot and think he is an excellent coach, but that is more my personal opinion (I think he coached as good as the talent he had, and his GM undermined him).

That said, there is no Parcells out there, so why not go for a Weis, Crennel, Smith or Mularky? There just aren't a lot of other choices.

As for Weis, I think he is an excellent coach. I'd rate Crennel slightly ahead of Weis myself, but I could see the Bills going for Weis if they want an offensive guy. Mularky seems to be a good coach coming from a good lineage. Lovie Smith has done well as a coordinator and seems to have more control of the defense in St. Louis than usually is the case (Martz is only interested in offense).

I think it is a chicken-little mentality to cry about the Bills hiring a coordinator. It would be one thing if there was a proven commodity out there they were passing over, but IMO there isn't a guy with that kind of cache' out there.

Just because Greg Williams failed doesn't mean every coordinator given a promotion will fail.

DIng Ding Ding. Good post

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 10:42 AM

DIng Ding Ding. Good post

I especially like this one.

:up:

Dozerdog
01-12-2004, 10:44 AM
I am totally fedup with the Pittsburgh connection. TD is really taking the easy way out if he hires this guy.:down::rolleyes::cynic:

Other than bringing in a washed up vet min Tackle in FA (Farris- when we were cap strapped) and a RB who brought TH some camp competition (Huntley- and never made the roster)what Pittsburgh connection are you talking about?

LeBeau? I thought he did very well helping out the defense?

You make it out to be that we hired a bunch of Steeler retreads to coach and play for us.

Now GW brought in a ton of washed up Oilers/Titans- but he's gone now.

Don't get me wrong- I want Weis. But Mularkey has been interviewed and sought after by a wide variiety of clubs. At first I never heard much about him but he's aparently been sought after by many for a few years now.

Dozerdog
01-12-2004, 10:49 AM
Hell- we have more "Broncos" connections on last season's roster than Steeler connections.

zone
01-12-2004, 10:50 AM
There is never a Parcells out there unless Parcells bails on another one of his teams. So that argument doesn't work.

There are candidates out there that have been head coaches and that have methods in place that can be implemented immediately. If they have been HC in the league they are in a better position to bring a talented staff that can get things done now.

Doesn’t anyone understand that in this league you do not get 10 years to build a dynasty? It is a “what have you done this year” kind of mentality. When you have a SB champ not make the playoffs the following year there is no better testament to that.

The bills have the talent to make something happen this year, we wasted it last year, we can not do it again.

mchurchfie
01-12-2004, 11:15 AM
We don't have time for on the job training of another Ass. Coach who will probably bring in a bunch of "on the job training" assistants\Great Teachers:rolleyes: to help him. This team is in a terrible state and clueless when it comes to the basics of good sound football because of the parade of unsound coaching that has passed through here in the last 5 years. We need a proven HeadCoach to be here with some kind of a sound system that the players will have confidence in and buy into. If we have to take an Assistant I would much rather it be Weiss, at least he has worked under some great coaches. I say we officially close the "Official Aspiring Head Coaches Training Facility" for a few years and get back to some GOOD SOUND football again.:idunno:

mchurchfie
01-12-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Other than bringing in a washed up vet min Tackle in FA (Farris- when we were cap strapped) and a RB who brought TH some camp competition (Huntley- and never made the roster)what Pittsburgh connection are you talking about?

LeBeau? I thought he did very well helping out the defense?

You make it out to be that we hired a bunch of Steeler retreads to coach and play for us.

Now GW brought in a ton of washed up Oilers/Titans- but he's gone now.

Don't get me wrong- I want Weis. But Mularkey has been interviewed and sought after by a wide variiety of clubs. At first I never heard much about him but he's aparently been sought after by many for a few years now.

This is true, I was being oversarcastic at the expense of being inaccurate. Let me rephrase, "The anyone that TD or GW were good buddies with connection.":up:

BuffaloRanger
01-12-2004, 11:24 AM
No suspense here. It's Mularky. TD knew all along. He went thru the interview process to make it seem like he was really giving it thought.

TD likes Mularky's head.

Someone please tell me what good moves TD has made that weren't blatently obvious since he's been here?

TD has caused every problem on this 6-10 team. He's a disgrace.

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
No suspense here. It's Mularky. TD knew all along. He went thru the interview process to make it seem like he was really giving it thought.

TD likes Mularky's head.

Someone please tell me what good moves TD has made that weren't blatently obvious since he's been here?

Poor coaching is never at fault.:up:

TedMock
01-12-2004, 11:28 AM
I think Kevin Gilbride is 90% of the reason we were 6-10. TD's moves have not all been good but some have been. Hiring GW is a hindsight call now. The guy was a hot coordinator at that point kind of like when he hired Cowher. You win some, you lose some. GW hired KG which ended up ruining us.

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by TedMock
I think Kevin Gilbride is 90% of the reason we were 6-10. TD's moves have not all been good but some have been. Hiring GW is a hindsight call now. The guy was a hot coordinator at that point kind of like when he hired Cowher. You win some, you lose some. GW hired KG which ended up ruining us.

If it is Mularkey then he better bring in Jim McNally and from what I hear is that he will.

mchurchfie
01-12-2004, 11:32 AM
KG singlehandedly help contributed to us losing at least 3-4 games with his arrogant and selfish play calling.:shakeno:

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 11:33 AM
KG singlehandedly help contributed to us losing at least 3-4 games with his arrogant and selfish play calling.:shakeno:

I'm not sure how anyone can disagree with that!:boom:

mchurchfie
01-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
If it is Mularkey then he better bring in Jim McNally and from what I hear is that he will.

If he could then that would be a HUGE feather in his cap.:up:

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 11:34 AM

:father: :pray:

Michael82
01-12-2004, 11:38 AM

He said that him and McNally are friends and talk all the time. He has a lot of respect for him and would bring him to Buffalo if he gets the job. This moves him up my list, under Jim Fassel, and Charlie Weis, but above Dick Jauron.

don137
01-12-2004, 11:41 AM
TD likes Mularky's head.

:gag:

The Natrix
01-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Mularkey is probably the only one who agreed to keep the stiff.

zone
01-12-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by TedMock

That's just it GW hired gilbride.

Someone who has been a HC in the league is going to be in a better position to hire a competent staff.

ryven
01-12-2004, 12:51 PM

That's just it GW hired gilbride.

Someone who has been a HC in the league is going to be in a better position to hire a competent staff.

So you are saying fox didn't hire a competent staff there are people on this board that are complaining about the bills going after a cordinator but do they forget fox was a cordinator before he coached the panthers and those same people are complaining that we did not hire of him. I guess my point is mularhkey has the same chance fox had to be a good HC

Dozerdog
01-12-2004, 12:56 PM

TD likes Mularky's head.

Well... with points like that- no sense in argiung...

....and you wonder why you think you are a thread killer...:D

The Natrix
01-12-2004, 12:58 PM
yeah, the whole needing a coach with head coaching experience thing is lame. It is the same thing as dismissing Volek because of the RJ experience. By this logic, we shouldn't draft a QB either. Todd Collins sucked.

Ð
01-12-2004, 01:31 PM
You heard it here first

Signed

Brian H

cordog
01-12-2004, 01:59 PM

but chances our his first year will be chalked up as a learning experience, second and building year, and if he does not produce his 3rd he’s out.

This team is ready to make a run now. We can’t afford another 3 year learning curve. Not with the talent we are wasting!

So Fox's second year is a "learning and building" experience?
The dude has gotten his team farther in his 2nd year than the Bills have been in 10 years

The_Philster
01-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Big deal MM improved the O after Gilbride left...anyone could come in after that bumb and make an O look good. Big deal he helped revived Slash

Actually, that first year as offensive coordinator in Pittsburgh, he merely ran the same offense that Gilbride ran there but with simpler terminology and fewer reads so that Stewart could understand it.

Mr. Cynical
01-12-2004, 03:57 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF PETE....NO MORE F#$%&# PITTSBURGH LEGACY GARBAGE.

If TD pulls the trigger on Mularkey, I will have lost ALL faith in his ability. I'm already doubting it, e.g., Bleeedsoe, but if he gets Mike then I'll be waving the "Good Bye Tom" flags high in the air.

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by kal123

If TD pulls the trigger on Mularkey, I will have lost ALL faith in his ability. I'm already doubting it, e.g., Bleeedsoe, but if he gets Mike then I'll be waving the "Good Bye Tom" flags high in the air.

Name all the Pittsburgh related people that are on the current team?

Mr. Cynical
01-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Um...Gilbride?

Just follow TD's Football Relationship Tree. Not exactly the stuff of Walsh. He needs to start FRESH, with a new tree.

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Um...Gilbride?

And....

doug45
01-12-2004, 04:11 PM

We don't know!

Everyone has said from the start we need a person with head coaching experince.

TD even said it. We don't need another trainee from TD's old team.

Mr. Cynical
01-12-2004, 04:12 PM
BINGO. :)

Mr. Cynical
01-12-2004, 04:21 PM
Steeler Offense '03 Rankings [ESPN]:

Overall rank: 22
Rushing rank: 31
Passing rank: 13
Offensive Penalties rank (high is bad): 7
Offensive giveaways rank (sorted by ints/fumbles...high is bad): 7

Oh yeah. Gimme some of that in Buffalo.

ARRRRRRGGHHHH. :xplode:

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 04:22 PM
You could have stopped with the offensive #'s seeing he was the o-coordinator.

hemi13
01-12-2004, 04:24 PM
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. What a bunch of mularkey that our team will be hiring Mularkey. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I've been a Bills fan for my whole life. We all know that there are better men out there to coach this team, but again TD shows us that he's a loser. First GW, now Mularkey. Anyone want to buy a ton of Buffalo Bills stuff, really cheap and stop knocking Drew.

hemi13
01-12-2004, 04:25 PM
I forgot one more thing. It was the Tenn. and Pitt connection all over again. PLEASE

Mr. Cynical
01-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Spaz - those ARE offensive numbers (no pun intended). All of those stats are for the offense.

Tatonka
01-12-2004, 04:27 PM
There are candidates out there that have been head coaches and that have methods in place that can be implemented immediately.

We don't have time for on the job training of another Ass. Coach who will probably bring in a bunch of "on the job training" assistants\Great Teachers:rolleyes: to help him. :

yeah.. we should hire one of the coaches that has tons of experience at NEVER WINNING A DAMN THING!... there is no superbowl winning coach available.. i dont understand how a guy with a losing record/ non superbowl record is BETTER than a guy who hasnt had a shot.

Mr. Cynical
01-12-2004, 04:29 PM
I agree there isn't a super bowl winning coach out there but if you are going to take a chance on a coordinator, WHY choose one whose offense SUCKED and that is the area we need the most help in?

I say wait for Weiss. Look what he has done in NE with less than stellar talent.

Tatonka
01-12-2004, 04:32 PM
I agree there isn't a super bowl winning coach out there but if you are going to take a chance on a coordinator, WHY choose one whose offense SUCKED and that is the area we need the most help in?

I say wait for Weiss. Look what he has done in NE with less than stellar talent.

look, i would like weiss too, but just because mularkey's offense didnt do well one time doesnt mean his offense sucks.. he also was forced to change his offensive philosophy to a more pass oriented offense.. he knows how to run a power offense. and i would assume that TD has checked into this. TD wants a team that runs the ball, plays good defense, and smart coaching as much as any of us.

Mr. Cynical
01-12-2004, 04:34 PM
Overall rank: 22
Rushing rank: 31
Passing rank: 13
Offensive penalties rank (high is bad): 7
Offensive giveaways rank (sorted by ints/fumbles...high is bad): 7

I hear you, but look at the penalties ranking....7th. That says to me undisciplined offense, which is a direct result of coaching. I really can't deal with another season of slop.

Tatonka
01-12-2004, 04:36 PM
ok.. so pitts team sucked last year.. a jouryman qb, an old RB in bettis.. and a banged up OL.. what about the prior 2 years.. can you pull those numbers up?

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
ok.. so pitts team sucked last year.. a jouryman qb, an old RB in bettis.. and a banged up OL.. what about the prior 2 years.. can you pull those numbers up?

Sure can and go back to 2001-2002 as both Hines Ward and Plaxico Burress had back to back 1000 yards receiving a piece.

Mr. Cynical
01-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Steelers Offense '02 [ESPN]

Overall rank: 5
Passing rank: 8
Rushing rank: 9
Offensice penalties (high is bad): 28
Offensive giveaways (sorted by ints/fum...high is bad): 1

Granted it is much better, but remember this was Maddox's "break out" year. Nobody knew what to do against him at that time.

You can go back to the Bills last year and see the same kind of numbers with Price and Moulds, but alot of good it did down the stretch. They couldn't score more than a few field goals in the second half of the season because KG didn't know how to adapt. Seems to me that Mularkey has the same issue.

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 04:46 PM
Steelers Offense '02 [ESPN]

Overall rank: 5
Passing rank: 8
Rushing rank: 9
Offensice penalties (high is bad): 28
Offensive giveaways (sorted by ints/fum...high is bad): 1

Granted it is much better, but remember this was Maddox's "break out" year. Nobody knew what to do against him at that time.

You can go back to the Bills last year and see the same kind of numbers with Price and Moulds, but alot of good it did down the stretch. They couldn't score more than a few field goals in the second half of the season because KG didn't know how to adapt. Seems to me that Mularkey has the same issue.

Yes but we already know that GW and KG sucks we don't know what any other coach that comes in here will do.

Mr. Cynical
01-12-2004, 04:49 PM
Well we have seen what Mularkey has done from '02-'03, and it is not good. Why should we take the chance on a coordinator on the decline?

Wait for Weiss.

cordog
01-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Um...Gilbride?

Just follow TD's Football Relationship Tree. Not exactly the stuff of Walsh. He needs to start FRESH, with a new tree.

GW hired Gilbride from his days in Houston. He also coached for the Jags and SD

so what?

cordog
01-12-2004, 04:53 PM
Well we have seen what Mularkey has done from '02-'03, and it is not good. Why should we take the chance on a coordinator on the decline?

Wait for Weiss.

LOL Hes on the decline because of one bad year?? One where they have no Oline and no RB. I guess there is no coach we can hire if we go by them having 1 bad year.

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 04:54 PM

Wait for Weiss.

How do we know that Weiss wont stink it up? I want Weiss as well but as for every candidate we all have a "gut" feeling on them but we really don't know. Again though Mularkey had a bad year but he did have to pretty decent 2 years 2001 and 2002. Liek was mentioned Cowher wanted a more passy happy offense in 2003 and the results suffered. He could make a rebound here or suck it up.

Mr. Cynical
01-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Ever hear the expression "what have you done for me lately?" Sorry, but Mularkey is *currently* on the decline. Will he rise up again? WHO KNOWS. But I don't care.

What I do know is that *right now* Wiess is a better OC. Could that change and go the other way? ABSOLUTELY. But I don't care. You make the decision based on what the persons' success curve is.

If it is going up, GOOD sign.
If it is going down, BAD sign.

Just look at Lewis and Cox ... while on the upward-moving success curve they won with their new teams. Name one coach who was on the down curve that was hired by another team and came back and won the next year. I can't.

The Spaz
01-12-2004, 05:03 PM
So I take it you don't care up!:up:

Mr. Cynical
01-12-2004, 05:37 PM
Good one. ;)

dannyek71
01-19-2010, 04:55 PM
deja vu

SquishDaFish
01-19-2010, 04:59 PM
:lol: Maybe 3rd time is a charm :roflmao:

streetkings01
01-19-2010, 05:08 PM
:lol: Maybe 3rd time is a charm :roflmao:We are currently on our 5th this decade....maybe the 5th time is the charm?

BILLSROCK1212
01-19-2010, 05:10 PM
this isn't exactly deja vu...based on this thread everyone was concerned with his inexperience, it's the opposite with Gailey

dmosher12
01-19-2010, 05:21 PM
i enjoyed the continuous misspelling of weis