PDA

View Full Version : John Fox is such a genius!

Patrick76777
01-12-2004, 08:59 AM
What was he thinking going for that 54 yard FG with 6 minutes left in the game and up by 11?

What does he have to gain? A two TD lead? And what did he have to lose, giving the Rams the ball at midfield with 6 minutes left.

He’s lucky Mike Martz is gutless and didn’t go for the win!

If he punts that ball he buries St. Louis deep and forces them to go the length of the field. Even a touchback would have forces the Rams to go an extra 27 yards.

The Panther’s O-Coordinator had a great game plan, but the coaching out of both head guys in this game was not very good.

Ebenezer
01-12-2004, 09:00 AM
Mike Martz should be fired for pulling a Gregg Williams act of gametime stupidity...that was awful.

Dozerdog
01-12-2004, 09:02 AM
Midfield, over 2 minutes left- 4 offensive plays.

Ebenezer
01-12-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Midfield, over 2 minutes left- 4 offensive plays.

yup...he crapped the bed...

kgun12
01-12-2004, 09:40 AM
I agree Patrick! I put this on another thred:

Hey he tried to lose that game yesterday! They called time out right before the onside kick to I guess go over all the options, then they did a BAD job on the kick. Then they let the play clock run out on the game winning field goal after a time out!. Then in overtime they played a soft defense, unlike the Ramsl who blitz and put preasure on Delhome the whole overtime. All of these are examples of poor coaching, and players not doing there job.

Earthquake Enyart
01-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Delay of game on the field goal got me. I thought GW was there.

don137
01-12-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777

The Panther’s O-Coordinator had a great game plan, but the coaching out of both head guys in this game was not very good.

I guess time heels many wounds...Dan Henning is the OC in Carolina. The same Dan Henning that many fans couldn't stand because of his off-tackle, off-tackle, off-tackle, punt game plan...

The_Philster
01-12-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by don137
I guess time heels many wounds...Dan Henning is the OC in Carolina. The same Dan Henning that many fans couldn't stand because of his off-tackle, off-tackle, off-tackle, punt game plan...
Moron tried to run a 2-TE offense when we had no solid TEs. :cynic: