PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Stars

JD
01-12-2004, 12:20 PM
Once again I would like to remind everyone that I DO NOT follow other teams nearly as much as I do the Sabres.

Not like any of us Sabre fans care...
But I mean, what has happend to the Dallas Stars this year?

They already have more losses at the mid point of this year, than they did throughout ALL of last season....

:badangel:

SabreEleven
01-12-2004, 01:00 PM
NO GOAL!!!!!!!

The_Philster
01-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Sabre11
NO GOAL!!!!!!!

:lol: That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread.

SabreEleven
01-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Someone tries to explain the no goal...

http://proicehockey.about.com/library/blquestions_Dallas-Buffalo-nogoal.htm

realmendontwearteal
01-12-2004, 05:19 PM
the stars are awful and i like it.. I think its about time in the west that teams such as the flames and sharks and i think nashville is up there are in the top 8. new teams is a good thing for hockey.

Two Words: No Goal

SkateZilla
01-12-2004, 09:47 PM
stu barnes Must have carried the Buffalo Brainwash over there on his equipment bag and it mutated into a airborn virus instead of a Ruffingly administered one.

pyrrhonist
01-12-2004, 09:50 PM
When you have an owner like Tom Hicks who'll pay any perceived "star" (No pun intended) any amount of $$ for having had a good season or two, then you get a bunch of overpaid slackers. Even their usual stalwarts like Modano and Lehtinen are playing like crap this year. I'm sure they'll bounce back. Let's of course not forget that the Stars lost Derian Hatcher in the offseason, to get injured in Detroit.

Man, some of you still hold the Stars responsible for the bad call in '99, don't you?? :rolleyes:

SabreEleven
01-12-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by pyrrhonist
When you have an owner like Tom Hicks who'll pay any perceived "star" (No pun intended) any amount of $$ for having had a good season or two, then you get a bunch of overpaid slackers. Even their usual stalwarts like Modano and Lehtinen are playing like crap this year. I'm sure they'll bounce back. Let's of course not forget that the Stars lost Derian Hatcher in the offseason, to get injured in Detroit.

Man, some of you still hold the Stars responsible for the bad call in '99, don't you?? :rolleyes:

Stars, Refs, NHL and Bettman, Did I forget anybody?

SabreEleven
01-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Ohhh and the video replay judge and Brian Holzinger....

SkateZilla
01-12-2004, 10:00 PM
brett Hull, Bauer - Skate Company, panasonic - Net Cam, and the Dallas GM for not admitting it was what it was,

SabreEleven
01-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by SkateZilla
brett Hull, Bauer - Skate Company, panasonic - Net Cam, and the Dallas GM for not admitting it was what it was,

Damn Bauer.

SabreEleven
01-12-2004, 10:02 PM
Ohhh and what about the company that made the net and the ice.

SkateZilla
01-12-2004, 10:35 PM
Damn Texas Water!

SabreEleven
01-12-2004, 10:45 PM
You know what I heard, They make the hockey sticks in El Paso.

JD
01-13-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by SkateZilla
stu barnes Must have carried the Buffalo Brainwash over there on his equipment bag and it mutated into a airborn virus instead of a Ruffingly administered one.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA
AHhahahhahahah

:rofl:
:lol:
:lol!:

JD
01-13-2004, 10:03 AM
You know what I heard, They make the hockey sticks in El Paso.

I KNEW IT!

They put crack cocaine in the sticks, one broke during the final minutes putting it into the air, making its way to the video replay booth.

:ugly:

pyrrhonist
01-13-2004, 01:18 PM
Stars, Refs, NHL and Bettman, Did I forget anybody?

With your board title as "Professional Smart Ass", I take you for joking. :cheers:

Seriously, though, does everyone beside me hold the Stars responsible for the NHL's screw-up in '99? I guess having a good buddy who is a long time Stars fan (Back to the Minnesota days) helps me to get by.