X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Any word on Gray once LeBeau goes to Pittsburg

If Mularky comes to Buffalo You know LeBeau bolts for The Steelers DC position, Will the Bills give Gray the reigns outright? The new HC will have his hands full trying to correct Offenses problem might not be a good time shake up the "D", Winfield might take flight to somewhere with less Offensive issues. Just think of him in Mia. or Jets.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Why would u think that LeBeau is going to Pitt? He only had an interview...but they interviewed a bunch of DCs.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Miami will be in cap hell, hardly a chance of Winfield going there.. Miami will probably have to cut some players they really dont want to, unless alot of them restructure.. Even if Winfield leaves there are alot of good DB in FA that would fit in nicely..

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
        Why would u think that LeBeau is going to Pitt? He only had an interview...but they interviewed a bunch of DCs.

I think LeBeau will stay in Buffalo, having a rookie HC (if its Mularkey) an assistant HC would be good to have..

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Mike32282
          I saw an article somewhere in which he seemed to be tickled pink by the whole idea, might have been Two Bills Drive link

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Pride
            • Jul 2002

Hey, if we lose Winfield, that is like 2 birds with one stone!!

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Pride
              Hey, if we lose Winfield, that is like 2 birds with one stone!!
              I dont think you would want him in the AFC-East with a Vendetta

Comment

• Billzz
                • Sep 2003

Drew re-structures and we sign Winfield.

Comment

• zone
                  No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by juice
                  I dont think you would want him in the AFC-East with a Vendetta
                  Yea wouldn't want him picking off all those passes for the other teams like he did here.

On the Gray thing..... before LeBeau came to b-low are d was a joke so Gray having the d solo IMO is a mistake.
                  www.blzbus.com

Comment

• dj7190
                    • Jun 2003

WE LIKE TO ANNOUCE BUFFALO BILL'S HEAD COACH MARV LEVY!
                    :horse:

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by zone
                      Yea wouldn't want him picking off all those passes for the other teams like he did here.

On the Gray thing..... before LeBeau came to b-low are d was a joke so Gray having the d solo IMO is a mistake.
                      Before they bought LeBeau and all that talent, he worked with what he had, besides the corners was garbage and he might be the only way to keep key parts over the next couple of years.

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

I think we will loose Winfield and Clements in the next 2 seasons if Gray isn't retained.

Comment

• juice
                          • Aug 2003

I still think he's gone
                          Originally posted by juice
                          I saw an article somewhere in which he seemed to be tickled pink by the whole idea, might have been Two Bills Drive link

Comment

• Fat Tony
                            • Sep 2002

Lebeau doesn't go anywhere until the new coach says so.

And I'd rather jettison Gray then LeBeau anyway

Comment

• juice
                              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Fat Tony
                              Lebeau doesn't go anywhere until the new coach says so.

And I'd rather jettison Gray then LeBeau anyway
                              The Players Ass. says different, If Gray goes Winfield might also, I dont think we can pay Champ Bailey money.

Comment

Working...
                              X