PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy w/ the team now?

WG
10-08-2002, 11:54 AM
Our defense seems to have regressed from last year, which is difficult to imagine. Particularly since we couldn't hold the ball for decent ToP last season. Nevertheless, we seen our play digress.

Last Year
Yardage D: 21st
Scoring D: 29th
Passing D: 13th

Rushing O: 22nd

This Year
Yardage D: 25th and giving up 28 more YPG on average
Scoring D: 32nd, dead last and giving up almost 10 PPG more
Passing D: 21st and giving up 32 YPG more than last year

Rushing O: 27th, averaging 26 YPG less than last year

The positives:

Our passing O has gone from nominal to prolific.
Our STs, while not good, has rid itself of giving up huge plays and great field-position.

Considering that we have essentially the same DL as we did last season and that the upgrades on D were at the LB and DB spots, are you satisfied w/ the state-of-the-team right now and the direction it's going and all the implications?

Or are you concerned about other aspects such as the coaching, systems, play-calling (coaching), etc.

BillsNYC
10-08-2002, 12:02 PM
i'm very happy...i think we are heading in the right direction. we finnally have some leadership on this team now that that piece of worthless crap johnson is gone. i am very happy with the offense...the running game could improve but when you;re scoring at will it will come along. i think we are awful defesivley but we brought in so many new players that they haven't gelled yet...i think guys like winfield, fletcher and williams need to speak up and lead this unit and i haven't seen it yet. i am very happy with the dirrection we are heading in and think that we are on the way to being a great team! go bills!

WG
10-08-2002, 12:04 PM
If we score at will, then how come we aren't 5-0? Denver only put up what, 27 against us. The Jets 31 in OT.

31 points hardly constitutes "at will."

"At will" is what the Raiders did.

Ð
10-08-2002, 12:06 PM
Wys, why would I answer the poll ? All this serves to do is put your words in other people's mouths....

no thanks

lordofgun
10-08-2002, 12:07 PM
I'm very happy as well. But I can't wait til next year! It's obvious everything wouldn't be fixed in one year.

BillsNYC
10-08-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I'm very happy as well. But I can't wait til next year! It's obvious everything wouldn't be fixed in one year.

smartest thing said! i agree with log...again!!! wow!

christ...wverybody thinks we're supposed to rollover 75% of our team and be amazing in a year!