PDA

View Full Version : Some bills fans will never learn.....

Bmax
01-13-2004, 12:53 AM
Oh how quick the mighty can fall... It was just this summer when most of the fans on this board was calling donahoe a genius.

We had signed sam adams and taikeo spikes and we were headed for the playoffs. Of course we had one problem gregg williams.

Donahoe biggest blunder.....

Now fans are ripping him apart saying we should get rid of him well i think it is a little early for that.

Just as butler made mistakes so has donahoe....

Now with the biggest decsion of his career coming it looks like he won't go with the fan favorite ...but with the guy most fans don't want.

Nobdy knows what type of coach he will be (mularkey ) if hired...Or JAURON OR WEIS FOR THAT MATTER .

Some are even asking for the return of levy ? i wonder if these are same fans that wanted marv fired after losing 2 super bowls .. then three then four ...Hmmm...Are these the same fans that wanted jim kelly yakned and replaced by frank reich...

Are these the same guys who dogged out bruce smith for his play, andre reed ? thurman thomas.? Yep

Same old whinning always complaining quick triggered fans ..

Turns out that while levy never won a super bowl he was a great coach....hall of famer

Bruce selfish to most ...he was the best def player the bills ever had.. thurman, andre well you know the rest.

I know you want a playoff team a super bowl winner ....JUST THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL.....

just try and be a little patient. I belive the next weis or mularkey can get this team over the hump and in the playoffs.. it may take two years but it will happen.....

Sure there better coaches out there but saban and freintz love their job security. kEEP THE FAITH the playoffs are not that far away and i beliveve donahoe can get the job done ..

If i'm wrong i know some of those fans will remind me .....

Go Bills
Bmax....

The Spaz
01-13-2004, 01:00 AM
Go Mother ****ing Bills!:beer: Very Nice!:up:

mypoorfriendme
01-13-2004, 01:03 AM
i agree...everyone it seems like is so quick to point fingers when were losing, look at our offense last year, same coaching staff but now all of the sudden williams and gilbride are the worst coaches in the nfl and after a dismal 6-10 season, even donahoe is getting blamed. THESE GUYS ARE TRYING TO WIN....KEEP THIS IN MIND. a good coach helps, but someone has to lose. and like bmax says, be patient! dont like bledsoe, TD, ralph wilson, the new coach??? FIND ANOTHER TEAM. no matter who td hires the majority is going to call him an idiot because you know a lot moer about coaching than him, right? and bledsoe needs to be fired or traded, no guys thats a bad season. im done, this aggrivates me

shelby
01-13-2004, 04:28 AM
Excellent post!

Pride
01-13-2004, 06:56 AM
I agree with what you said, however, it was impossible to know that GW would be so bad.... I mean, if you are an employer, and a guy who has experience on a superbowl team, has the leagues #1 defense, and has a portfolio of years worth of preparation for head coaching walks in your door... you hire him.

The only thing I blame TD for at this point, is not having fired Gilbride by week 6. I cannot fault him for GW, as GW underacheived greatly.

mybills
01-13-2004, 07:18 AM
Now that GW is gone, my only problem is Drew. And if I wanted to go to another team because I disliked him, I'd be gone by now..don't ya think? :rolleyes:

HenryRules
01-13-2004, 07:27 AM
17-31 in 3 seasons ... sorry, as a fan that doesn't satisfy me.

The fact you are comparing this team with the team that won 4 AFC championships is laughable.

eyedog
01-13-2004, 08:33 AM
Maybe if Ralph didn't have a hissy fit and fire Bill Polian they wouldn't be in this mess.

mchurchfie
01-13-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Pride
I agree with what you said, however, it was impossible to know that GW would be so bad.... I mean, if you are an employer, and a guy who has experience on a superbowl team, has the leagues #1 defense, and has a portfolio of years worth of preparation for head coaching walks in your door... you hire him.

The only thing I blame TD for at this point, is not having fired Gilbride by week 6. I cannot fault him for GW, as GW underacheived greatly.

I wholeheartedly agree.:up:

mchurchfie
01-13-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by mybills
Now that GW is gone, my only problem is Drew. And if I wanted to go to another team because I disliked him, I'd be gone by now..don't ya think? :rolleyes:

Mine too, it should be interesting to see what Weiss does with him if he becomes our new headcoach.:confused:

TedMock
01-13-2004, 10:12 AM
Absolutely. GW was a good hire AT THAT TIME. Not all coordinators end up being crap head coaches. Most, if not all, head coaches were once coordinators. Also, HC experience doesn't always equal success. Nor does re-tread always equal failure. Hey, fans love to *****! Mike Shanahan was a great re-tread but George Siefert wasn't. Ya never know. What you do know is that, regardless of outcome, several fans will complain about something. All the Green Bay fans are mad at Mike Sherman for not going for it on 4th and 1. Well, if you REALLY LOOK at the results, you'll see he wasn't wrong. He punted, they got the Eagles in a 4th and 26 situation. Yes, 4th and 26!! Sherman's odds went from 50/50 going for it to 90/10 in his favor on 4th and 26. But, the DB's were playing 30 yards back. The defense blew it, not the coach. Anyway, my point is that sports fans quite often yell and scream at initial feeling and don't always think things out. That's the way it is.

Brian Griese Rulz
01-13-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by HenryRules
17-31 in 3 seasons ... sorry, as a fan that doesn't satisfy me.

The fact you are comparing this team with the team that won 4 AFC championships is laughable.

Agreed.

Not to mention the Bills only had 1 losing season under JB. Hell, TD hasn't even had a winning season.

40+ players on the Bills roster TD has brought in. So who's fault is it?