• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Bills' Assistants in Limbo

By Nunyo Demasio, Washington Post
    The Washington-based NFL Coaches Association has sent a letter to Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson and Commissioner Paul Tagliabue asking the club to immediately make a decision on the fate of the coaching staff of fired head coach Gregg Williams.

The letter's intent is for the Bills to either release the remaining staff members from their contracts or guarantee the coaches will be retained for next season.

The matter will have an impact on the makeup of Washington Redskins Coach Joe Gibbs's new staff.

more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

If I were Ralph, I would tell them that its my perrogative to run my team into the ground, and my perrogative to drag it out as long as I wish!

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

lol Billsology
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

Personally, I think the grievance by the coaches association is crazy. The league has a rule that you can't talk to potential candidates while there team is in the playoffs yet they want to force Buffalo to make a decision? This make no sense what so ever. Once all the cards are on the table and Buffalo can talk to whomever they want then a grievance MAY be justified if it was prolonged and it inhibited them from finding employment but to tell Buffalo they have to make a decision before they can talk to potential candidates is senseless.

Comment

• mchurchfie
          • Jul 2002

Thats bull:angry:, why are they doing this?
          My Band
          daveviterna.com

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
            Thats bull:angry:, why are they doing this?
            Because it's Daniel Snyder.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun

Because it's Daniel Snyder.
              That all you need to say right there. He has been feasting on the Jets and now he has a reason to try and tick us off!Snyder Spaz

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

The season isn't over.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

In the new world, a contract is only binding when you want it to be.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by don137
                    Personally, I think the grievance by the coaches association is crazy. The league has a rule that you can't talk to potential candidates while there team is in the playoffs yet they want to force Buffalo to make a decision? This make no sense what so ever. Once all the cards are on the table and Buffalo can talk to whomever they want then a grievance MAY be justified if it was prolonged and it inhibited them from finding employment but to tell Buffalo they have to make a decision before they can talk to potential candidates is senseless.

Comment

• Thailog80
                      Im not a chick!
                      • Apr 2003

Whats ridiculous is that we cant interview playoff teams coaches anymore but we can be pressured to do something with ours? Where's with the double standard NFL?

"Let's Roll"
                      Todd Beamer
                      Flight 93
                      9/11/01

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

cause Gregg is bitter.
                        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...