X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Hiring practices

Have we interviewed any minorities for the HC position? I know we have interviewed Fassel, Mularkey, and rumor has it Seifert, but don't we have to by NFL rules at least pretend to be interested in a minority candidate?
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Jerry Gray

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Romeo Crennel

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Lovie Smith

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

I believe that Grey actually met the criteria because the interview was here in Buffalo.

Comment

• gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

I wasn't sure we had them here to interview, or if it actual contact was made, that is why I asked.
            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
            X