X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dj7190
    • Jun 2003

We All Know Its Going To Be Weis

WE ALL KNOW ITS GOING TO BE WEIS OR THEY WOULD HAVE NAMED A HEAD COACH BY NOW SO WE CAN GET BILLS ORGANIZEDAND HOPEFULLY ON THE RIGHT TRACK. DO YALL AGREE
    :horse:
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

He has only had a 2 to 3 hour interview and had no time to prepare. I think it is fine we are waiting. What is the rush? Getting decent assistants is a good reason but not a reason to rush into hiring a second choice!
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

Comment

• dj7190
      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Voltron
      He has only had a 2 to 3 hour interview and had no time to prepare. I think it is fine we are waiting. What is the rush? Getting decent assistants is a good reason but not a reason to rush into hiring a second choice!
      I AGREE UNLESS MULARKEY OR FASSEL WANTS WEIS AS THERE OC BEFORE THEY DECLARE TO BE HEAD COACH.
      :horse:

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by dj7190
        I AGREE UNLESS MULARKEY OR FASSEL WANTS WEIS AS THERE OC BEFORE THEY DECLARE TO BE HEAD COACH.
        NE won't let Weis make a lateral move.

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

I think TD wants to make sure he is hiring the right guy and that he did not have enough time to speak with Weis to get a full assessment. Just because he wants to talk to Weis again doesn't mean he is favoring Weis over Mularkey or vice versa. I really think Mularkey or Weis will get the job but no one except TD and Brian H really know which way he is leaning.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

but no one except TD and Brian H really know which way he is leaning.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Weis would be an excellent choice. He builds his offensive systems around his talent, and his game plans around his opponents' weaknesses.

As for assistants, he could retain much of our defensive staff and some of the offensive guys, while adding at least a new OC and OL coach.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
              X