PDA

View Full Version : Danny Smith?

generalmills
01-13-2004, 01:36 PM
The fact that Danny Smith might be on his way out of Western New York worries me... Silently the he has built a respectable special teams unit... something that has not been a reality in buffalo since Tasker and Pike... The buffalo news reported today that the Bills ranked 3rd in Kickoff coverage, and 5th in net punting...
The only question I have is Lindell, I realize that he was never really in position to kick a game winner, but he did have a tendency to miss and make people nervous... are any place kickers available in free agency or on the verge of being cut?
Also what would it cost the bills to keep SP. Teams captin Sammy Morris? and is that amount justifiable?

The Spaz
01-13-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by generalmills
The fact that Danny Smith might be on his way out of Western New York worries me... Silently the he has built a respectable special teams unit... something that has not been a reality in buffalo since Tasker and Pike... The buffalo news reported today that the Bills ranked 3rd in Kickoff coverage, and 5th in net punting...
The only question I have is Lindell, I realize that he was never really in position to kick a game winner, but he did have a tendency to miss and make people nervous... are any place kickers available in free agency or on the verge of being cut?
Also what would it cost the bills to keep SP. Teams captin Sammy Morris? and is that amount justifiable?

I don't beleive Sammy Morris is a FA.

generalmills
01-13-2004, 01:45 PM
i believe that he is Unrestricted

nolimit
01-13-2004, 01:48 PM
danny smith is already gone!

generalmills
01-13-2004, 01:56 PM
i thought smith had talked to washington but no contract had been signed... i was under the impression the Gibbs was waiting to announce any more hirings till the entire staff was complete

Michael82
01-13-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by generalmills
i believe that he is Unrestricted

He is.

justasportsfan
01-13-2004, 03:05 PM
3 years and this ST is average. Goodbye.