PDA

View Full Version : What would you "like" to do if the Bills name Mularkey HC?

hemi13
01-13-2004, 02:26 PM
I can't tell you how mad I'll be if Mularkey is named the new Head coach. I was very angry last night and was thinking about packing up all (and I have a lot) my Bills stuff and putting it in the closet. I probally won't renew my season tickets (this one I will think over very serious). I'd like to say that I won't watch another Bills game, but I know that I won't be able to stay away. I guess I'm just so mad right now and nothing has even been announced yet. So I'll sit back and wait and then we'll see what I really do.

pissed off:scratch:

Patrick76777
01-13-2004, 02:31 PM
I’ll listen to what he has to say, Take TD’s word that this is the guy, watch all the off-season moves and give him the year to see what he can do!

hemi13
01-13-2004, 02:45 PM
Patrick, your right. I need to relax and wait until everything comes together and I back you on the Charlie Weis thing.

Michael82
01-13-2004, 02:46 PM
I gotta say this, if u do all that....

:bigwave:

Devin
01-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
I’ll listen to what he has to say, Take TD’s word that this is the guy, watch all the off-season moves and give him the year to see what he can do!

yup. after a year its no mercy.

Crinoline
01-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Start rooting, er, barracking for the Pittsburgh Steelers. After all that team is really just the Bills farm system.

The Spaz
01-13-2004, 02:49 PM
What would you "like" to do if the Bills name Mularkey HC?

I would hope that he is smarter than Gregg Williams and makes better decisions and hires a good coaching staff.:up:

TigerJ
01-13-2004, 03:06 PM
I will not prejudge Mike Mularkey based on what happened during the Gregg Williams tenure. I will support him and hope he does well, but he might have a shorter "honeymoon" in my mind than Gregg did because I want a winner.

The Spaz
01-13-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Crinoline
Start rooting, er, barracking for the Pittsburgh Steelers. After all that team is really just the Bills farm system.

Where do you see this?

justasportsfan
01-13-2004, 03:12 PM
I Still have faith in TD. He knows he can't afford to pick the wrong coach this time around. If he thinks Mularkey is the right one, I'll have to trust his judgement one last time.

the last buddy he brought in was Lebeau and whether you like it or not, he has done nothing but improve this team.

kdharge
01-13-2004, 03:43 PM
I seriously think that the coach of the Bills will be judged on what assistants cann the New Coach get .........we have 2nd rank defense....do they want to touch that knowing how hard its going to be to get good assistants......We know that the line coach needs to be addressed who is better than Mcnally i dare say no one.

LtBillsFan66
01-13-2004, 03:45 PM
I would soak myself in gasoline and light myself up in protest. Hopefully he won't be a winner so I won't be dead for the Bills first super bowl victory.

Dozerdog
01-13-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Crinoline

If I'm not mistaken, there are more ex-Bills on the Steelers than ex-Steelers on the Bills

hemi13
01-13-2004, 04:02 PM
SI/CNN.COM is reporting the Mularkey thing is a done deal. May the football Gods be watching over us on this one. That's right, I forgot, the football Gods have never been nice to Buffalo.

LtBillsFan66
01-13-2004, 04:04 PM
I'm cutting my ear off and sending it to TD.

dj7190
01-13-2004, 04:08 PM
BILLSREPORT.COM SAYS THEY TALKING 2 GEORGE SEIFERT. :fab:

hemi13
01-13-2004, 04:12 PM
LOL BF1

THATHURMANATOR
01-13-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by hemi13
I can't tell you how mad I'll be if Mularkey is named the new Head coach. I was very angry last night and was thinking about packing up all (and I have a lot) my Bills stuff and putting it in the closet. I probally won't renew my season tickets (this one I will think over very serious). I'd like to say that I won't watch another Bills game, but I know that I won't be able to stay away. I guess I'm just so mad right now and nothing has even been announced yet. So I'll sit back and wait and then we'll see what I really do.

pissed off:scratch:

What a joke.....