NFL Coaches Association, The Redskins, Dan Snyder, and GW can kiss my ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

NFL Coaches Association, The Redskins, Dan Snyder, and GW can kiss my ***

I heard on ESPN radio at the News break a number of times today that the NFL Coaches association is filing a grievence against the Bills- demanding they either release the assistants so they can sign with the Redskins or to commit to keeping them.

Well, excuse me- but they are under contract and committed to the Bills for as long as the contracts say so.... or until the Bills don't want them anymore. Dan Snyder and GW will just have to wait- WTF !!Are we conducting our team business to satisfy someone else's schedule?

SCREW OFF!!
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

I agree Dozer it makes no sense if they are under contarct then WTF are they doing demanding anything?

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I HATE GW.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Bills' Assistants in Limbo

By Nunyo Demasio
        Washington Post Staff Writer
        Tuesday, January 13, 2004; Page D02

The Washington-based NFL Coaches Association has sent a letter to Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson and Commissioner Paul Tagliabue asking the club to immediately make a decision on the fate of the coaching staff of fired head coach Gregg Williams.

The letter's intent is for the Bills to either release the remaining staff members from their contracts or guarantee the coaches will be retained for next season.

The matter will have an impact on the makeup of Washington Redskins Coach Joe Gibbs's new staff.

Williams, whom Gibbs named defensive coordinator shortly after his hiring by the Redskins, wants to hire most of his former staff. But they are in limbo because of the NFL rule that allows teams to block the movements of assistants under contract. Even if a head coach has been fired, the assistants he hired aren't necessarily free to leave.

Next time someone asks permission to talk to our people- they can shove it up their ***

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

I heard the same thing, What BS! Those guys are under contract!
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Washington Based? Very impartial, now arent we?

MFers...:angry:

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

The only thing I'm wondering is with Joe Gibbs back as HC then the NFL wants them to return to glory!?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Too Frikkin bad...If I were TD I would come out publically and tell all of DC and the coaches association to stuff the paper down their throat.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Sounds like GW is a little bitter and wants to spite us by taking all the staff with him.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                    Sounds like GW is a little bitter and wants to spite us by taking all the staff with him.
                    Tell him to take his raise and stuff his staff up his arse.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                      • Jul 2002

Hey Redskins, We'll talk to you on February 2nd!
                      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                        Do coaches and GMs ever make decisions based on football anymore or is everythig have to be done out of spite/anger/ backstabbing/whatever?

It's a smart move to try and get a defensive coaching unit that did such a good job turning around the Bills woeful defense. I'm miffed because some outside entity with no business whatsoever in the matter is sticking their nose into our business.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                          Do coaches and GMs ever make decisions based on football anymore or is everythig have to be done out of spite/anger/ backstabbing/whatever?

It's a smart move to try and get a defensive coaching unit that did sucha good job turning around the Bills woeful defense. I'm miffed because some outside entity with no business whatsoever in the matter is sticking their nose into our business.
                          Tells me even more that Weis is the guy...he corrects the offense and we keep the defensive staff we got.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                            • Jul 2002

If they have a leg to stand on, we really need a Colts win!
                            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I wonder what the league policies are regarding this. Can't imagine the league would support the Skins if it's perfectly within the rules to not give in to their "demands".

Comment

Working...
                              X