PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Donahoe's new Puppet!

Nighthawk
01-13-2004, 09:24 PM
Listen, the reason that everybody is all fired up about this hiring is because it is another case of Donahoe bringing in somebody who won't question his authority or have an original thought for himself. It is starting to get really old and with this kind of manipulation in the organization, there is no way that this team can be successful. It's plain to see that Donahoe is a power hungry individual and wants nobody to even question him. This is a joke!

On the other hand, Mularkey may turn out to be the next coming of Parcells, but he is not going to get a warm welcome. It is safe to say that the majority of Bills fans probably feel the same about this hiring as I do. I don't think it is as much to do with Mularkey's ability, rather it is more to do with the way it comes across to the fans.

Sorry, but Tom Donahoe's antics are getting old and quick!

Brian Griese Rulz
01-13-2004, 09:30 PM
Excellent post.

lordofgun
01-13-2004, 09:34 PM
I'm behind Mularkey until he fails. TD wants to win, and he wouldn't hire Mularkey unless he thought he could do the job.

I don't know if he's right or wrong, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt one last time.

Pride
01-13-2004, 09:34 PM
:bf1:

The Spaz
01-13-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I'm behind Mularkey until he fails. TD wants to win, and he wouldn't hire Mularkey unless he thought he could do the job.

I don't know if he's right or wrong, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt one last time.

Everyone should abide by this!:up::beer:

Dozerdog
01-13-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Nighthawk
Listen, the reason that everybody is all fired up about this hiring is because it is another case of Donahoe bringing in somebody who won't question his authority or have an original thought for himself. It is starting to get really old and with this kind of manipulation in the organization, there is no way that this team can be successful. It's plain to see that Donahoe is a power hungry individual and wants nobody to even question him. This is a joke!

On the other hand, Mularkey may turn out to be the next coming of Parcells, but he is not going to get a warm welcome. It is safe to say that the majority of Bills fans probably feel the same about this hiring as I do. I don't think it is as much to do with Mularkey's ability, rather it is more to do with the way it comes across to the fans.

Sorry, but Tom Donahoe's antics are getting old and quick!

...and your choice was...????? You can make this silly "Puppet" statement about anyone he hires.

You gonna give up the season tickets? Where do ya sit? I want to upgrade next year.

Brian Griese Rulz
01-13-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

You gonna give up the season tickets? Where do ya sit? I want to upgrade next year.

Im sure you'll have alot of locations to chose from.

lordofgun
01-13-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
Im sure you'll have alot of locations to chose from.

I don't think so. I might buy some too for the first time!

HenryRules
01-13-2004, 09:44 PM
Until this team makes the playoffs again, I'm not paying full price for a ticket (i'll join in on bus trips in the like, but no tickets straight from the box office for me).

I don't mind one or two down years, but 4 years in a row without making the playoffs and being the only team in our division (going back to 5-team divisions) to not make the playoffs in that time, at best tied for last in the division the last 3 seasons. Nope, sorry, not paying full price until I feel I'm getting my money's worth.

Dozerdog
01-13-2004, 09:52 PM
What section were ya in? I'm looking for sections 132 through 135. Help a brotha out...

cordog
01-13-2004, 09:55 PM
I don't think so. I might buy some too for the first time!

same here

Ebenezer
01-13-2004, 10:02 PM

I agree. But if this guy turns out to be GWII...then all bets are off.

lordofgun
01-13-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
I agree. But if this guy turns out to be GWII...then all bets are off.

I agree 100%. TD had better hope he made the right choice!

Tatonka
01-13-2004, 11:25 PM
what other "puppets" from pittsburg has TD hired again?

Dozerdog
01-13-2004, 11:34 PM
That's just it. They want to take out frustrations of the past and project failure upon the future

shelby
01-14-2004, 04:26 AM

:jawdrop: i agree with log. i think hell just froze over.:eek:

Earthquake Enyart
01-14-2004, 06:40 AM
Personally, I like silly puppets. That Elmo cracks me up.

doug45
01-14-2004, 06:53 AM
The problem is you can not trust TD. He promised that the next head coach would be someone with head coaching experience and not one of his retread subordinates from his last job.

But I am sure it is not all his fault as I am sure we were not willing to pay for anyone with any experience and proven ability.

Jan Reimers
01-14-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by doug45
The problem is you can not trust TD. He promised that the next head coach would be someone with head coaching experience and not one of his retread subordinates from his last job.

I'm not a big TD fan, either, but I don't recall that "promise."

doug45
01-14-2004, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers

I'm not a big TD fan, either, but I don't recall that "promise."

It was the day of or day after they got rid of GW. I was in my Jeep driving to Rochester when I he said it at an interview.