X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

I hope the Bills draft....

Actually i have 2 guys i wish the Bills will pick up in the draft. With the first pick i hope we can get KW2 ( Kellen Winslow ). Yes he is brass and cocky, but what football player isn't? His offensive presence would add alot to a very weak pass catching group ( except for Moulds ).

But the guy i would really like to see the Bills snatch is NC St. QB Philip Rivers. He will more than likely still be available in round 2 and possibly round 3 if he slips. His mechanics are not the prettiest, but his accuracy is amazing. This guy also knows how to keep his team close. I watched about every State game this year, and had the privlege of seeing this guy play, and trust me whoever Rivers goes to, he will make an impact. I just hope its us.

I am not spitting Drew, b/c unlike most Bills fans, i still believe he can still be a great QB. He just had a bad year, and totally lost all of his confidence, but some more offensive line help and/or maybe some FA wide recievers may cure his woes.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Rivers ACC Connection, Mularkey was a TE and TE coach maybe he'll make the move for KW.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
      • Aug 2003

I'd like to see Eli Manning. But that will never happen. Winslow would be a nice pick.

Comment

• Bmax
        • Aug 2003

THE BILLS HAVE NO SHOT AT WINSLOW UNLESS WE TRADE UP !!!!

Look for winslow to be chosen in the top10 of the draft...

Bmax..
        Last edited by Bmax; 01-13-2004, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

elltrain, i think were identicle
          the dude abides

Comment

• Voltron
            • Jul 2002

WE DON'T NEED A TE WE NEED OG AND DE!!!!!!!!

Why does every one want this guy????!!!!
            Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
            - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
            -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
            - Mark Twain

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
              • Apr 2003

because hes a playmaker! i agree we need o-line, but with de, i still think we need to give kelsey some time or just sign a proven one via FA. weve had bad luck with drafting defensive ends
              the dude abides

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                • Apr 2003

winslow could be a bills version of shockey, only winslow looks better out of college, he could help with blocking and reciving (both low points of bills o) and a tight end as good as him only comes along once a decade. its been a while since someones looked as good as him coming out of college
                the dude abides

Comment

• Voltron
                  • Jul 2002

once a decade? Didn't Shockey just come out last season?
                  - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                  -Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

• Demon
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Voltron
                    WE DON'T NEED A TE WE NEED OG AND DE!!!!!!!!

Why does every one want this guy????!!!!
                    Just give the guy a chance. Maybe he will be the best TE ever??
                    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Demon

Just give the guy a chance. Maybe he will be the best TE ever??
                      He could be!

Comment

• Voltron
                        • Jul 2002

That is great but our O doesn't use the TE like the Giants do. We need a speed WR WAY before we need a TE. Cambell proved he can catch, block, and he can take some NASTY hits and hold on to the ball. All for a lot less than a top 10 draft pick will!
                        - Frank Dane

-Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Voltron
                          That is great but our O doesn't use the TE like the Giants do. We need a speed WR WAY before we need a TE. Cambell proved he can catch, block, and he can take some NASTY hits and hold on to the ball. All for a lot less than a top 10 draft pick will!
                          I was being a smartass with my last post Demon knows what I mean...

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                            • Apr 2003

shockey didnt look nearly as good as coming out of college as winslow does now is what i meant. remember there was a lot of question on who was better, shockey or stevens to remind you that shockey was a big surprise being as good as he is
                            the dude abides

Comment

• Demon
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz

I was being a smartass with my last post Demon knows what I mean...
                              lol yeah i know. I was trying to be funny with my post also. I honestly don't want Winslow either

But i think it's way too early to talk draft, esspicially with smoke still up from tonight's news. Once i get settled in with Murkaley as HC, then i will be more active in the draft talk topics.
                              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X