PDA

View Full Version : New Staff Could Be The Difference This Season..

Bmax
01-13-2004, 10:50 PM
If mularkey is able to bring on clements and mcnally the bills would already be better off than last season.

Clements is sure to leave pittsburgh to become the new oc ...Expect pittsburgh to name russ grimm the new oc after , lovie smith becomes the bears new head coach .....

I still think that fred graves the wr may be gone ....and of course we may need to hire a new special teams coach....

The def staff should remain intact except for grey i believe he is gone to texas to be the dc there ..Lebeau should stay as dc .. i don't expect him to take the steelers job...

Clements also will double as qb coach .. With mularkey maybe calling the plays on the sideline like andy reid .. clements will be responsible for developing the qb of the future once the we draft one...

Depending on personnel the offense could go several ways .. BUT LOOK FOR THE BILLS TO FINALLY SETTLE ON POWER RUN GAME ATTACK SIMILAR TO THE ONE THE STEELERS RAN IN 2OO1.

That year they went to the afc championship game .. They ran a srun and short passing game offense.. That keep kordell from making the big mistake .. It worked until the last game of the year .. When special teams killed the steelers.

I look froward to the press conference when mularkey let's us know what kind of attack he plans on running .

My guess is a power run game built to protect bledsoe....

It may not be what some fans want to hear but we will all have to wait and see..

Bmax...

mypoorfriendme
01-13-2004, 10:59 PM
im just looking forward to double reverse option passes and what not

juice
01-13-2004, 11:10 PM
Is it a given LeBeau will return?

shelby
01-14-2004, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Bmax

Depending on personnel the offense could go several ways .. BUT LOOK FOR THE BILLS TO FINALLY SETTLE ON POWER RUN GAME ATTACK SIMILAR TO THE ONE THE STEELERS RAN IN 2OO1.

:pray: Run, Travis, run!
:gobills:

don137
01-14-2004, 05:30 AM
I don't think it is a given that Clements will be the OC in Buffalo. He may be offered the position but Pittsburgh can say no and if Russ Grimm is hired as HC of Chicago and Mularkey the HC in Buffalo there is talk that Pittsburgh may hire Clements as there OC. I hope I am wrong.
I also believe by hiring Mularkey now Buffalo will get much better talent in terms of coordinators and position coaches. Waiting to see when Weis is done with the playoffs could of been detrimental because no matter who they hired for the job they would be behind the game in terms of hiring a coaching staff since many teams will have picked over the best talent pool in terms of a coaching staff.

Jeff1220
01-14-2004, 06:54 AM
In 2001, Bettis ran well, but Amos Z. was used effectively as well. If he likes to work with 2 backs...:punk: