PDA

View Full Version : Lebeau and Levy for DC and OC

saviorbledsoe
01-14-2004, 06:08 AM
I dont mind this kind of Mularky :) if he gets the right staff. So I say......hurry up and promote Dick to DC before he takes that position in Pittsburg and hire Marv......YES MARV to be the OC. He has no other job coming his way and with his his past influence with the K-Gun and having his experience and influence ala Dick on Defense last year I believe we would be set!

:up:

RedEyE
01-14-2004, 06:29 AM
I don't think we'll see a Hall of Fame Coach working beneath a 1st time NFL coach.

doug45
01-14-2004, 06:56 AM
Marv would never lower himself to work for a caoch with 1/10th of his ability. I would of taken Marv anyday at any age over this guy.

saviorbledsoe
01-14-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by doug45
Marv would never lower himself to work for a caoch with 1/10th of his ability. I would of taken Marv anyday at any age over this guy.

me too! but maybe with his love for being around the game and being competitive and love for this team and that elusive SB ring may allow him to "lower" himself.

TigerJ
01-14-2004, 09:04 AM
Dick LeBeau is going to be the DC. Marv would be a horrible choice for OC. Marv was a good head coach, but his strength was organizing, and hiring qualified people to be his assistants. The K-gun was the result of a fortunate collaboration between Ted Marchibroda and Jim Kelly. Marv Levy was an observer. Maybe he observed enough to understand what was going on in the K-gun, but that hardly qualifies him to design and adapt an offence for the Bills in 2004. Marv was a special teams coach before he was a head coach. You could hire him for that and he probably would do a competent job, but OC? You've got to be kidding or smoking something illegal.

justasportsfan
01-14-2004, 09:19 AM
MarV and Dick combined would out age the entire NFL. :laughter: We would need more disabled parking spaces.