PDA

View Full Version : I have a feeling Lebeau's going to Pittsburgh

jchild178
01-14-2004, 10:57 AM
if he does i feel like D will be totally screwed!

Tatonka
01-14-2004, 11:01 AM
i dont think he is going anywhere..

do you have a reason to believe he is leaving? he hasnt interviewed with them... which is normally a step in the process.

Jeff1220
01-14-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i dont think he is going anywhere..

do you have a reason to believe he is leaving? he hasnt interviewed with them... which is normally a step in the process.

Yes he has...
http://www.steelers.com/news/index.cfm?cont_id=224238

Bulldog
01-14-2004, 11:12 AM
Sounds like the interview went pretty well. I hope that he will stay in Buffalo if given the DC position.

lordofgun
01-14-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by jchild178
if he does i feel like D will be totally screwed!

He can't leave unless we let him.

The Spaz
01-14-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun

He can't leave unless we let him.

Did he only sign a 1 year deal or what?

lordofgun
01-14-2004, 11:20 AM
I believe all the assistants are under contract for one more year.

The Spaz
01-14-2004, 11:21 AM

I hope that's the case!

juice
01-14-2004, 11:34 AM
If he wanted to go they would probably let him, like if he didn't want to work under a coach he may feel he outclasses again. Takeo's presense may keep him in place.

Bulldog
01-14-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by juice
If he wanted to go they would probably let him, like if he didn't want to work under a coach he may feel he outclasses again. Takeo's presense may keep him in place.

Not that this really has anything to do with football, but what happened to Wake Forest last night Juice? They got slapped pretty good!

juice
01-14-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog
Not that this really has anything to do with football, but what happened to Wake Forest last night Juice? They got slapped pretty good!

Your right they did, early season letdown, glad you follow the ACC. Almost got Syracuse too.

don137
01-14-2004, 11:49 AM
I thought I heard that LeBeau signed only a one year deal also. Plus I never heard anything about Buffalo grantling permission to the Steelers to interview LeBeau.

Bulldog
01-14-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by juice

Your right they did, early season letdown, glad you follow the ACC. Almost got Syracuse too.

I follow all of college basketball. I am a huge Syracuse fan and would have loved to see them compete in the ACC, just to see how they would hold up. Although, once the Big East adds the teams from Conference USA, it too will be a very tough basketball conference.

juice
01-14-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by don137
I thought I heard that LeBeau signed only a one year deal also. Plus I never heard anything about Buffalo grantling permission to the Steelers to interview LeBeau.

Sounds like a one year deal to me.
Originally posted by Bulldog
I follow all of college basketball. I am a huge Syracuse fan and would have loved to see them compete in the ACC, just to see how they would hold up. Although, once the Big East adds the teams from Conference USA, it too will be a very tough basketball conference.
See if you guys can switch places with BC

Voltron
01-14-2004, 12:08 PM
DL had a one year deal only.

juice
01-16-2004, 09:14 AM

At least Gray is, hope he's not pissed at the Bills trying to take his "D" from him.