X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Here's the real TRUTH....

Though neither party is confirming a signed and sealed contract, the Buffalo Bills have reached an agreement in principle to hire Pittsburgh Steelers offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey as their new head coach, a source close to the situation said Wednesday afternoon.

All indications coming out of Buffalo since Monday night have continued to point toward Mularkey becoming the Bills next head coach, but team officials and sources in Mularkey's camp said the final stages of contract negotiations were continuing Wednesday.

"It's not done until it's signed and nothing has been signed yet,'' said a league source. That said, there are no expected deal-breaking developments at this point and an official announcement of the Bills' move is expected some time Wednesday afternoon. The Bills will likely introduce Mularkey at a Thursday news conference at their Orchard Park, N.Y., team complex.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Here's the real TRUTH....

Originally posted by Mike32282
    Though neither party is confirming a signed and sealed contract, the Buffalo Bills have reached an agreement in principle to hire Pittsburgh Steelers offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey as their new head coach, a source close to the situation said Wednesday afternoon.

All indications coming out of Buffalo since Monday night have continued to point toward Mularkey becoming the Bills next head coach, but team officials and sources in Mularkey's camp said the final stages of contract negotiations were continuing Wednesday.

"It's not done until it's signed and nothing has been signed yet,'' said a league source. That said, there are no expected deal-breaking developments at this point and an official announcement of the Bills' move is expected some time Wednesday afternoon. The Bills will likely introduce Mularkey at a Thursday news conference at their Orchard Park, N.Y., team complex.
    Link?

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

im gonna hold my breath.......

Naw in all seriousness, ill believe it when I see it. As much spec, rumors, and "indications" as we have had Ill believe it when i see it.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

oops, I was too busy putting it on the front page, I forgot. Here ya go....

Comment

Working...
        X