• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • punturere
    • Jan 2003

A little story for those upset fans

Here's a little story for those upset fans:

I'm a Bills fan from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Here, the main sport is soccer. Three years ago my soccer team hired a head coach that hadn't had any previous success and all the fan base was pretty upset. Well, the guy took us to our first title in 35 years and the fans made a statue for him. He's God. And nobody believed in him. Let's wait before getting upset about this hiring.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: A little story for those upset fans

Originally posted by punturere
    Here's a little story for those upset fans:

I'm a Bills fan from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Here, the main sport is soccer. Three years ago my soccer team hired a head coach that hadn't had any previous success and all the fan base was pretty upset. Well, the guy took us to our first title in 35 years and the fans made a statue for him. He's God. And nobody believed in him. Let's wait before getting upset about this hiring.
    Very Nice man. Welcome. Hopefully Mularkey can at least get into the playoffs his 1st year then we'll take it from there.

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

Welcome! Very true, i dont like the decision but im deffo willing to give him a shot especially with the supposed staffing plans.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

doesnt matter what people initial opinions of the guy are.. all that matters are his lasting opinions.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Welcome aboard punturere!!!

And no, we ain't making a statue of Mularkey.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Great post!

Comment

Working...
            X