01-14-2004, 04:38 PM
lol that was quick

Devin
01-14-2004, 04:39 PM
w00t!!!! nice work!

cordog
01-14-2004, 04:41 PM
we are on our way

and to those who compare MM to GW, that can end now. This guy is a proven coach and 100x better than anyone GW brought in with his original staff.

elltrain22
01-14-2004, 04:42 PM
hopefully our offense can actually produce some points, if so, look out NFL

Demon
01-14-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by cordog
This guy is a proven coach

Umm he is? 3 years as an offensive cord = proven coach???? Then i guess GW was a proven coach too.....

THATHURMANATOR
01-14-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Demon

Umm he is? 3 years as an offensive cord = proven coach???? Then i guess GW was a proven coach too.....

He was talking about mcnally

cordog
01-14-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by cordog
we are on our way

and to those who compare MM to GW, that can end now. This guy is a proven coach and 100x better than anyone GW brought in with his original staff.

I was talking about McNally, you know the guy this thread is about.

BigZ
01-14-2004, 06:17 PM
Heard the Simoncast. McNally said he's no savior but will work hard if hired. Grew up sneaking into the rockpile to see the Bills and would love to come home. Coached Glen Parker and Dusty Ziegler and they looked like real O linemen. This was after they couldn't make the Bills team.

Am really looking forward to seeing what he can do with Teague, Williams, Jennings and Sobieski.

Good first move.

nolimit
01-14-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by zielinski
Heard the Simoncast. McNally said he's no savior but will work hard if hired. Grew up sneaking into the rockpile to see the Bills and would love to come home. Coached Glen Parker and Dusty Ziegler and they looked like real O linemen. This was after they couldn't make the Bills team.

Am really looking forward to seeing what he can do with Teague, Williams, Jennings and Sobieski.

Good first move.

Welcome aboard zeilinski!:cheers:

lordofgun
01-14-2004, 06:34 PM

Good first move.

Welcome to the zone!

Mr. Miyagi
01-14-2004, 07:14 PM
Link?

The Spaz
01-14-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Link?

They said it WNSA on the radio station. No link.:sumo:

BillsFever
01-14-2004, 07:19 PM
New OL coach. That is very nice. Too bad the results will be the same with the tin man behind center.

The Spaz
01-14-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
New OL coach. That is very nice. Too bad the results will be the same with the tin man behind center.

Hopefully we'll draft a center who could start right away.

BillsFever
01-14-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

The results will still be the same.

The only thing that will protect the tin man is a tank, missles, and a couple snipers.

BillsFever
01-14-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

I see what you meant now. The tin man as in Bledsoe. Not the tin man as in Trey Teague.

The Spaz
01-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever

I see what you meant now. The tin man as in Bledsoe. Not the tin man as in Trey Teague.

Oh sorry I obviously wasn't on the same page as you.:ontome:

juice
01-14-2004, 07:37 PM

Good first move.

No Brown?