• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Great article on MM

"The people who best know Mularkey describe him as an intelligent coach with a great passion and feel for the game. They say he is a man of strong character and possesses the motivation to succeed and has the talent and drive to make it happen.

But the word "tough" is the most common adjective used to describe Mularkey, who played tight end for nine years in Minnesota and Pittsburgh. His friends and colleagues say he is exactlywhat the Bills need and the fans demand in a head coach.

"There are places you can coach and get by, by being a (wimp). Buffalo is not one of those places," said Tim Irwin, a player agent and former Vikings offensive tackle. "Mike Mularkey is . . . a tough guy who brings a hard-working, blue-collar approach that the people in Buffalo can identify with."

The more I read about MM the more I'm excited about him being here.

"Some coaches start talking and you immediately want to get that conversation over with and get back to work.But with others you're engaged and you want to hear what they have to say. I just felt like this guy had some depth to him, and I ultimately hired him."

Reminds you of ex-coach of ours?

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Very nice article

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

I was looking for an article on Mr. Miyagi and this is what I get???

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
        I was looking for an article on Mr. Miyagi and this is what I get???
        I go by OMM or just Miyagi now. No more MM.

Comment

Working...
        X