X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

I hate the pats..

one thing i was just thinking about.. it looks like because the bills hired Mularkey, the pats will be able to keep Weis and Crenell.. which sucks.. i was hoping someone would take one or both of them.

they have great coaching.. in every area.. solid qb play.. a strong young group of under rated WRs.. and a good 3rd down back.. as well as a dominant defense.

and to top it off, they have 2 first round picks, 2 second round picks, and 2 fourth round picks.. i am pretty sure they will be able to get one of the following RBs this year..

Kevin Jones (as a VT alum, this would be my worst nightmare), steven jackson, cadillac williams, Greg Jones, cedric benson.. and there are actually several other good rbs out there as well.

they are gonna be good for a long damn time.. and it pisses me off.

oh yeah.. and they are poised to win the bowl again for the 2nd time in 3 years.. ugh..

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Go Colts!

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

I agree but we have to play no matter what and won't just give the Pats the game. Also "Cadillac" Williams, Cedric Benson are staying in school.

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

/me prays for Oakland to snag weiss
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• HenryRules
          • Jul 2002

The team I'm most worried about in the future in our division is the Jets.

Regardless of what any of the other 3 teams in the division do this offseason, having Pennington healthy through training camp and the season will give them the best offseason in the division (I know their record with him last year wasn't great, but I think that's because he started in midseason but wasn't in midseason form).

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

The 90's was our time. So far, 2000+ is NE's . I don't think we're that far away.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• nolimit
              Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
              • Aug 2003

why fear opponents? The Pats are a myth and will be disabled, the luck has run out! I'm sick of hearin about the overachieving PAts! Screw em'!!

Bills in 04'!!!

Comment

• pats-were-right
                Just paint a target on my forehead
                • Dec 2003

Hey nolimit - great QB you got in your picture there.

The real myth was the one believed by Tom Donahoe - you know - that the Bills snookered the Patriots.

Comment

• Halbert
                  I'm Not Normal
                  • Jul 2002

You are correct. That team is set up just about perfectly for continued success. That's exactly why I'm rooting for the Pats to win the SB this season. As much as that would suck it would ensure a weakened Pats team for at least the 2004 season. The more success they have in the immediate term, the more coaches will be offered promotions elsewhere, the more money they'll have to pay to keep their own FA's, the lower their draft ranking, etc. A SB hangover would also give the Bills a better chance at winning the division next season.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

they're 400k over the cap!

NE win the SB this year? Will that be in OT again? They can't seem to win in regular time!
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HenryRules
                      The team I'm most worried about in the future in our division is the Jets.

Regardless of what any of the other 3 teams in the division do this offseason, having Pennington healthy through training camp and the season will give them the best offseason in the division (I know their record with him last year wasn't great, but I think that's because he started in midseason but wasn't in midseason form).
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
                        Go Colts!

Comment

• pats-were-right
                          Just paint a target on my forehead
                          • Dec 2003

they're 400k over the cap!
                          Mainly because a vast majority of our players are under contract for next year. Sorry if you're relying on this as an achilles heel - we're in decent cap shape.

Comment

Working...
                          X