PDA

View Full Version : Audio archive of 01/15/04 press conference..

JJamezz
01-15-2004, 06:06 PM
:phones:

Mularkey is not the most entriguing speaker in the world, but don't miss TD's comments - he speaks again after Mularkey is finished.

On the main page

www.billszone.com

ublinkwescore
01-15-2004, 06:08 PM
Can someone please tell me what they all had to say?

shelby
01-15-2004, 06:11 PM
:hail: JJamezz! Thanks!

here ya go ublink (http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?threadid=36757)

Pride
01-15-2004, 08:17 PM
Damn, I didnt realize he was soooo tall! Holy Cow!

Mr. Miyagi
01-15-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Pride
Damn, I didnt realize he was soooo tall! Holy Cow!
By his senior year at Florida, he was 6'4" 248lbs.

:flex:

Demon
01-15-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by JJamezz
:phones:

Mularkey is not the most entriguing speaker in the world, but don't miss TD's comments - he speaks again after Mularkey is finished.

On the main page

www.billszone.com

Awsome. Thanks alot, for someone who worked all day and missed the PC it's cool to come to a place and be able to listen to the conference and to Interviews like Moulds on WNSA. Thanks again and keep up the awsome work.

Dozerdog
01-15-2004, 11:31 PM
You know what's sick?

I got this Satelite Radio for the car- and I'm sitting in the parinkg lot of a Taco Bell in sub-zero weather -I pulled off the road between calls- so i can listen to the press conference on ESPN News.

Because ESPN News sometimes has blank spots during commercial time, they fill the dead air wit 30 seconds of some non-descript rock music . Right out of the break they cut to the conference- but whatever idiot engineer working for Sirius Satelite Radio forot to kill the stupid music! So you could bareley hear TD and NMM speak while this assinine rock music was blasting over the press conference audio- really anoying!!