• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Mularkey was not the best player.. rofl

ugh..
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

| Year TM | G | Rec Yards Y/R TD |
    +----------+-----+-------------------------+
    | 1983 min | 3 | 0 0 0.0 0 |
    | 1984 min | 16 | 14 134 9.6 2 |
    | 1985 min | 15 | 13 196 15.1 1 |
    | 1986 min | 16 | 11 89 8.1 2 |
    | 1987 min | 9 | 1 6 6.0 0 |
    | 1988 min | 16 | 3 39 13.0 0 |
    | 1989 pit | 14 | 22 326 14.8 1 |
    | 1990 pit | 16 | 32 365 11.4 3 |
    | 1991 pit | 9 | 6 67 11.2 0 |
    +----------+-----+-------------------------+
    | TOTAL | 114 | 102 1222 12.0 9 |
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Like they always say...those who can't, teach
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

I won't knock him he lasted 9 years being crappy.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

That's alright. We're not hiring him to play TE.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• helmetguy
            Touch the helmet for luck
            • Sep 2002

But the guy was a hell of a blocker. If we based everything on stats, we'd all be like...well...you know...
            Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
            And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• kal123
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Don't worry. His Bills' W-L record will make his TE stats look like Hall of Fame numbers.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kal123
                Don't worry. His Bills' W-L record will make his TE stats look like Hall of Fame numbers.
                just so i dont break the TOS.. your post is idiotic... and assinine

Comment

• kal123
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

whatever

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kal123
                    whatever
                    Great post!

Comment

• kal123
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

kal123... seriously... how can you not give the guy a chance? what happens if he does well this year?

i just dont understand you persistence in being negative.. i dont want to argue with you.. i just want to be happy that the team is doing what THEY think is best... do you think those guys.. you know, the experts that get paid millions to do this job for a living, and whose livelyhood depend on this team doing well... do you think they want to set us up to fail?

please just give the guy a chance.

Comment

• kal123
                          Maybe?
                          • Oct 2003

Thank you tatonka for a reasonable and fair post. I can understand your point and don't completely disagree, and I don't really want to argue either.

However, I just feel that given the string of events - hiring MM (former Pitt connection), who then hires TC (from Pitt again)....with a record that was not good last year...feels like a bad set of decisions.

We could have waited for Weis. I don't think anyone would have snapped up MM by then (he has tried for 2 HC positions in the last 2 years and was never picked up). At least I would have felt TD had used all the options.

I agree that they *want* to be good. But so did GW...so did KG....its just that they didn't have the ability to do it. I'm seriously considering that TD also lacks the ability as a GM at this point. I mean, he wanted to do good with GW and failed. It happens even though they try.

Yes, I hope I am eating mounds of crow at the end of next season if they make it to the playoffs and do well. I really hope so. I have no problem admitting I was completely wrong. I just don't have a good feeling about these moves.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

the pittsburg connection you talked about.. MM said himself, he didnt know TD.. how close do a TE coach and a GM work together? the OC we hired was in the running 2 years ago...

i honestly dont think the "pitt connection" is the reason he was hired.

i think they liked what clements can do with a qb.. i think they liked the fact that MM can clean up a gilbride mess... you are basing his overall performance as a head coach on the fact that his offense struggled last year.. well they were great 2 years before.. not just good.. great.

and MM actually was a candidate for 5 other jobs.. not 2.. 5.. and he turned down cincy.. who went on to hire Lewis..

i think another attractive thing about the guy is the staff that he is assembling. we dont know what weis planned on doing.

bottom line is, it is tough to know the complete story unless you are in that room, so give the guy just a bit of ramp up time and see what he can put together this year.

look at what Fox was able to do in Carolina.. he took over a **** team, and in 2 years rebuilt it and has them playing great. well this team is closer to greatness than the panthers were when fox got there.

i just chose to see it as the glass is half full.. for the time being at least..

Comment

• kal123
                              Maybe?
                              • Oct 2003

Well, turning down cincy isn't exactly surprising.

And I wanted Fox...but we got man boobs instead....a direct f*** up by TD.

But I hear you. I still can't be positive about this but I'll try to going forward. (although you are still gonna see a few shots here and there....just take them with a grain of salt....remember, none of us get paid by the Bills so it's all fun and games for us in the end anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X