X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

**** off Redskins!

Bills | Krumrie a Possibility for Redskins Defensive Coordinator Position? - from www.KFFL.com
    Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:43:41 -0800

Geoff Hobson, of Bengals.com, reports Buffalo Bills defensive line coach Tim Krumrie is under consideration to become the Washington Redskins new defensive coordinator. As of yet the Redskins have not officially requested permission from the Bills to speak with Krumrie, who is currently under contract.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Gregg Williams is already the defensive coordinator.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone
      Gregg Williams is already the defensive coordinator.
      Oh yeah! Weird that that's one of the first listings on KFFL for new news. Hmm maybe they meant another position I don't know.:confused2

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

I think D-Line coach?

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Wait a minute can they say that Gregg Williams is an assistant Head Coach and then offer a higher position to Krumrie? This is just so weird that it's mentioned on the 15th.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

i love how a guy that they havent talked to is under consideration..

we have to say ok.. and i dont think we will.

but honestly.. he didnt improve our dline play last year.. so i dont really care if he goes or not.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• northernbillfan
              Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

That's why KFFL is so unreliable at times. They have a reporter from Bengals.com talking about the Buffalo Bills coaches and the fact they may move to Washington, and they talking about giving/offering him a job that has already been filled.

It's pure speculation. The Skins are looking at some of the coaching staff from the Bills, Williams has to have a friend or two from the Bills that will work for him, so it's antural assumption that Krumrie's name gets tossed around.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                but honestly.. he didnt improve our dline play last year.. so i dont really care if he goes or not.
                Really? Iguess Lebeau was the only reason why we became no. 2. Not.

Krumrie is one of the better DL coordinators out there. This guy is intense and his players love to play for him. I'd rather let Gray go than Krumrie. When a player says that Krumrie is a major reason why he came to play for the bills, there's something to be said about that.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

Krumrie got great play out of 3 of his starters, Adams, Williams, and Schobel. Ryan Denney was the weak link, and even he got a little better. Denney may just not have enough talent.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• danny4804
                    AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
                    • Dec 2003

KEEP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Sam Adams said that he came to Buffalo because we had Krumrie on our staff. We need to keep him. Sounds like the players like and respect the guy.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

We better keep him! Leave him the **** alone, Gregg!

Comment

Working...
                        X