This is why the players don't respond to Ruff..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

This is why the players don't respond to Ruff..

One of his quotes in the Buffalo News...

"I wasn't happy with the way that line was going," Ruff said. "I wasn't happy, particularly, with Curtis at the same time. That line hadn't generated much, and I was throwing guys in different spots."

He moves the lines around too much and he chastises the players through The Media. Even though alot of them deserve it, it is not very good for the morale and is not a very productive motivational tool. Ruff sucks, this team will never produce consistently until we get a new coach in here
    Last edited by mchurchfie; 01-16-2004, 10:51 AM.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

He's been here how many years, and he still hasn't figured out that Curtis Brown sucks?

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

He just said he sucks in The Buffalo News
      My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

• Sabre11
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
        He's been here how many years, and he still hasn't figured out that Curtis Brown sucks?
        I think Ruff expects to wake up one morning and CB will turn into Wayne Gretzky. It could happen. Why would Ruff play him on the PP then?

Comment

• Sabre Ally
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie

He moves the lines around too much and he chastises the players through The Media. Even though alot of them deserve it, it is not very good for the morale and is not a very productive motivational tool. Ruff sucks, this team will never produce consistently until we get a new coach in here
          Churchie

Comment

Working...
          X