PDA

View Full Version : This is why the players don't respond to Ruff..

mchurchfie
01-16-2004, 10:31 AM
One of his quotes in the Buffalo News...

"I wasn't happy with the way that line was going," Ruff said. "I wasn't happy, particularly, with Curtis at the same time. That line hadn't generated much, and I was throwing guys in different spots."

He moves the lines around too much and he chastises the players through The Media. Even though alot of them deserve it, it is not very good for the morale and is not a very productive motivational tool. Ruff sucks, this team will never produce consistently until we get a new coach in here:down:

Earthquake Enyart
01-16-2004, 03:00 PM
He's been here how many years, and he still hasn't figured out that Curtis Brown sucks?

mchurchfie
01-16-2004, 04:58 PM
He just said he sucks in The Buffalo News:up::snicker:

SabreEleven
01-16-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
He's been here how many years, and he still hasn't figured out that Curtis Brown sucks?

I think Ruff expects to wake up one morning and CB will turn into Wayne Gretzky. It could happen. Why would Ruff play him on the PP then?

Sabre Ally
01-17-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by mchurchfie

He moves the lines around too much and he chastises the players through The Media. Even though alot of them deserve it, it is not very good for the morale and is not a very productive motivational tool. Ruff sucks, this team will never produce consistently until we get a new coach in here:down:

:hail: Churchie