X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Halbert
    I'm Not Normal
    • Jul 2002

Well I said I'd be fine with Gray so let's see what happens now.

Comment

• gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

WGRZ is reporting it as done also.
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

guys, dont get so down about this.

lebeau was not calling the plays.. and lebeau has NEVER been a good DC.. take a look at the rankings of his defenses when he was a DC or even a HC... he was in the bottom half of the defensive rankings over 50% of the time, and never cracked the top 10.

he helped last year.. sure.. but our defense had improved a great deal the last half of the season before, with just gray.. take a look at the last 8 games of the 2002 season.. they allowed only 18 ppg.. which is 2 points more than last year.

he is not that big a loss.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• SamAdamsFan
          • Jun 2003

I'm fine with Gray, I'm just concerned that he may leave. He might feel like the Bills passed over him by not taking him too seriously as a head coach candidate and offering his current job to LeBeau. I hope he stays, but that he can put the past snubs behind him and not be jaded this season. I think he could do a great job again.
          "'I get to come off the pill (the football) and destroy everything I touch,' Adams said Monday, a day after agreeing to a four-year contract. 'That's what I've got to do, come off the pill, seek and destroy. The last time I checked, I hadn't seen many guys who can do it better. In fact, I haven't seen any.' He has a point." - The Buffalo News

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jul 2003

SCREW YOU DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU COULD HAVE HAD THE SAME POSITION HERE WITH A HELL OF A LOT BETTER DEFENSE AND A BETTER TEAM AND YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO MOVE. SCREW YOU DICK!!!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
              SCREW YOU DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREW YOU DICK!!!!!
              Doesn't sound right coming from a dude.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
              X