• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Mularky starts to assemble staff

By Bills Report Staff
    It didn't take new coach Mike Mularky long to start assembling his assistant coaches. Two days after being officially named head coach the former Steelers offensive coordinator has named his offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator and offensive line coach.

Mike Mularky was introduced to the media yesterday afternoon, today he's introducing us to his assistant. The biggest announcement was he has chosen to retain defensive coordinator, Jerry Gray. Gray, has been the Bills defensive co-ordinator since 2001. As it was speculated by many that he'd rather keep former Bills' assistant head coach Dick LeBeau for that role as he and Mularky had a history coaching together in Pittsburgh. Instead LeBeau was let go in order to return to the Steelers where he will searve as their defensive co-odinator.

more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

We all had the impression that the Bills and Steelers were competing for LeBeau and Buffalo lost. Are the Bills telling it like it is, or is there a "spinmeister" at work at OBD?
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

not to be picky.. but there are about 5 typos/mistakes in the article and it is only 4 paragraphs.. you would think they could hire and editor to check spelling for god sakes.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
        not to be picky.. but there are about 5 typos/mistakes in the article and it is only 4 paragraphs.. you would think they could hire and editor to check spelling for god sakes.
        I noticed that as well....had to edit it a few times before I put it up on the front page.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
        X