PDA

View Full Version : Sabres Game Night

SabreEleven
01-17-2004, 06:10 PM
Watching Sabres game night, They were showing how you play on the road and one of them was Boyton blocking a shot. Satan was playing the point. The puck came out to him in the hightlight. Roby says "He comes the puck out to God and he takes a shot" He called Satan God...I was rolling on the floor. Think Roby is sick of Satan...It was hilarious.

alyson
01-17-2004, 11:03 PM
Not nice!

SabreEleven
01-17-2004, 11:16 PM
It was funny though...He has a point though. They are treating him too good. He is getting paid like a superstar but is playing like a chump.

The Spaz
01-18-2004, 12:14 AM
Not nice? The guy is as heartless as any hockey player out there not named Jagr. The guy scores goals and skated when he feels like if he wants to leave I would let him the guy floats around liek a butterfly way to ****ing much to even be concidered a top flight player, he may be for this team but that sure in the hell isn't saying much.

Twistmyarm
01-19-2004, 11:15 AM
oh boy don't badmouth Satan around here, there are too many people who have bought into the "Satan myth" and God forbid you critcize a player when they are playing like sh** you'll get chastized for sure now, probably with a line like this

"God I'm sick of people badmouthing Satan, if you don't like it then shut the **** up..yada yada yada" or something very similar to that

alyson
01-19-2004, 02:58 PM
You can badmouth any player you want. I just think we jump to criticizing a bit too quickly. Maybe it's the girly-ness in me :)
I think he's been way too inconsistent this year, I'll give you that. Maybe it's the curse of being greedy and asking for so much money. I still love him as a player, but I've been much more impressed with Danny Briere this year.
Since y'all hate Satan so much, which players do you think are doing a good job this year?

SabreEleven
01-19-2004, 03:54 PM
I think that they are all too inconsistent. The goaltending is coming around and we are still loosing. Dumont was hot early on, but hasn't done much, I think he is playing injured. Pyatt the same. He shows up about every 15 games to score a goal. But nobody is consistent. Satan plays the game on the outside, not wanting to get his nose dirty or do the things it takes to win.